Getting Ready

*At Tails and Sonic house*
Sonic POV

We were at my house. The guys put the bags in the kitchen. They all left expect for Shadow. Shadow was helping Tails out with the food and drinks.

Main while Knuckles and I are moving the things so we have more space to fit my friends. There was a lot space. Knuckles was going home so he can get ready for tomorrow.

Shadow and Tails were almost done putting the food and drinks away. They were finally done. Then Shadow left to go home. Tails said. "Hey Sonic wanna help me out." I nodded of course.

We got almost everything ready for tomorrow. Finally that everything was done even the TV. Then we went to sleep.

*With Shadow and Rouge*
Shadow POV

I really don't need to get ready. Rouge was getting her things ready for tomorrow.

She had make-up, the board-games and the other things she needs. She finally was done. Then we went to sleep.

*With Silver and Blaze*
Silver POV

Blaze was getting ready for tomorrow. She had some video-games and other things that I don't know.

I was also getting ready. I only had few things not a lot tho. We both were finally done. Then we went to sleep.

*With Mephiles*
Mephiles POV

I was getting the things I need for the sleepover. I really didn't need so much things at all. Even I going to sleep.

*With Scourge*
Scourge POV

I finally was done getting the things I need. I really didn't need much. Even I getting tired. I am going to sleep.

*With Fleetway*
Fleetway POV

I am getting tired already. I should go sleep. I really didn't need so much things for tomorrow. I had all things I need. I lost all my engery from chasing Scourge. I going to sleep now.

*With Knuckles*
Knuckles POV

I got all the things I need. I even might being the Master Emerald with me. Cause bad things might happened to it. I am now going to sleep.

*With Amy and Sally*
Sally POV

Amy and I were getting our things ready for tomorrow. She took forever to be done. She had like a lot of things.

I was already done with the things I need. Amy and I were going to sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

*With Cream*
Cream POV

I got all the things I need. I even going to have my stuffed animal with me. My mom told me to take Cheese with me too. So I told her a okay. Then I went to sleep.

*With Sonia and Manic*
Sonia POV

I was getting all the things I need. My brother told me to hurry up so we can go to sleep. I took a while to get all the things I need for tomorrow.

My brother really didn't need much things. Cause he is a boy not a girl of course. Then we went sleep.

*In morning at Sonic and Tails house*
Sonic POV

I had a great sleep. Now time to get all the things ready at least and eat to breakfast. But I going to take a shower.

I was done with my shower. I went down stairs where Tails was. We ate breakfast then we got the things in the place there going to be. Now we just need to went for our friends to come then we begin our sleepover.

I bet the girls going to being more things that they needed than the boys do. Even girls are girls at least that I know so far. Hmmm what movies and games did the two groups get tho. Whatever I am just going to wait for my friends for now.

The sleepover was around 12:00pm. They should be coming any minute now. Then there was a knock coming from the door. When I open the door there was Silver, Scourge, Manic and Sonia. They said. "Hi Sonic." I said. "Hi guys." We were just waiting for the other guys now.

Tails was putting the food and drinks on the table expect for the ice cream. The ice cream is going to be in the freezer. Cause its going to melt if we have it out.

Then we heard knock. I went to the door to open it. When I open the door there was Knuckles with the Master Emerald. He came in. He put the Master Emerald in a safe place in my house.

Then again there was a knock. I went down to get it. There was Shadow and Rouge. They came in. We just waited for the others to come.

Then we waited for a couple of minutes. We heard a knock coming from the door. I got the door, there was everyone. So I let them to come inside of the house.