Let's get started

Sonic POV

Even now that everyone is here. I said. "Let's start our sleepover!" Then we start the sleepover. First we are going to play a movie.

The movie was Action. Movie name was "Power Rangers." We also had popcorn and a drink main while we see the movie. The movie was awesome. It was about super heroes. The leader reminds me of myself. Most of characters in movie mostly reminds me of my friends and rivals.

When the movie was over, Manic said that we are going to see the two horror movies at night. Oh great now I am going to get scared. Whatever I might as well enjoy the other movies we are going to watch and the others things we are going to do.

Cream then put in a Disney movie. The name of the movie was "Beauty and the Beast." It was a great movie. It had so much love. Its interesting how the Beast learned how to love and get love back. Even I wish I had love like that from Shadow.

Cream had one more Disney movie. She put it in. That other movie name was "Zootopia." It was also a great movie. This one was like the "Power Rangers" movie but different. The bunny and fox are great partners.

Even now all of us want more food than eating popcorn. We went to the kitchen. Some of us shared and other of us didn't shared. They said that we are going to play the games later when we are done watching the movies expect for the Horror movies of course. But when we get bored from watching movies we can play video-games at least.

Sally then put in a movie. The movie was Comedy I think. The name of the movie was "A Dog's Purpose." It was interesting movie. It was kind of sad about a dog life. At least the dog found its owner again.

Sally then put in another movie that I believe was Comedy again. The name was "Ghostbusters." It was awesome a movie. It was funny at some parts. There were so many ghosts. I thought I would of get scared but no. It was pretty interesting movie.

We got a little bored from watching movies mostly. So we decide to play video-games. Cause why not.

The video-games were okay. Most of the video-games were about racing or something else. Even I have a Xbox and the Wii.

Shadow was great on playing one of the games. That game was about killing zombies or something I really don't know.

I was good on playing the racing cars or something. Its mostly the games I like to play. I was also great on dancing games. We have dance battles. Then we went to watch the other movies.

Cream put in a Comedy movie. The name was "Nine Lives." It was pretty funny. The cat or dad was over protect of his daughter. It was also sad at the ending.

Then again we play video-games or other things. But we did play some video-games. Tails want to do a water-balloon fight. So I help him out with the water-balloons.

We all went outside. Then we start our water-balloon fight. Guess who won. I was the winner even I was surprise that I won. I didn't even got wet that is a good thing. Tails had a surprise for me cause I won of course.

I didn't even like what I got. I thought it would be a good thing but no. I got so wet. Tails got me freaking wet! Even I got myself dryed finally.

We decide to play Hide-n-Seek at night. So we choose to play Tag. All of us can't use our power. Meaning no flying, running fast and other things.

The person who was the tager was Amy. Amy took while to tag someone. We all have fun. The only people who didn't got tag was Shadow and I.

So we played a other round of Tag. We all agreed that Shadow was going to be the tager. Shadow tag someone pretty fast. He was faster tager than Amy. We all had fun again. Some of us were hungry and tired.

We all went inside of the house to get food or relax. I got my chilidog of course. I love chilidogs so much. Everyone was doing what they wanted to do.

We all had a break. All of my friends were talking but I wasn't. I was in my thoughts about what Rouge might be planning.

Why did I tell Rouge about my feelings for Shadow. But I am planning on making Silver and Mephiles together. Also I have a plan for Scourge too.

Then the girls start on doing their make-up main while we boys play video-games. The girls looked great but I still love Shadow.

The girls wanted to do something else. We asked what they want to do. They wanted to play the board-games and the other things we planned.