Truth or Dare 2

Sonic POV

Even we were still playing Truth or Dare. It was Scourge turn. Scourge said. "Truth or Dare Rouge." Rouge said. "Dare." Scourge said. "I dare you to annoy someone." She was annoying Shadow. Shadow was pissed off so bad. Rouge stop annoying Shadow.

Silver said. "Truth or Dare Fleetway." Fleetway said. "Truth." Silver said. "Is it true that you can be stupid at times." Of course that is true. Fleetway said. "Yes I can be stupid at times." We all nodded.

It was my turn and I said. "Truth or Dare Amy." Amy said. "Dare." Hmm what do I do. I know what to do and I said. "I dare you to act like a dog." So she act like a dog. It was so funny. It even made everyone to laugh. She stop acting like a dog.

Shadow said. "Truth or Dare Blaze." Blaze said. "Truth." Shadow said. "Is it true that you sing when no one is near you." That is really interesting. Blaze said. "Yes I do." We were surprise and nodded.

Mephiles said. "Truth or Dare Manic." Manic said. "Dare." Mephiles said. "I dare you to play the drums." Manic went to get his drums. Then he played his drums. Everyone was surprise how good he was.

Fleetway said. "Truth or Dare Knuckles." Knuckles said. "Truth." Fleetway said. "Is it true that Sonic annoys you." I do annoy him at times when I get bored or something. Knuckles said. "Yes he does. He only does it when he gets bored or something." Everyone nodded.

Cream said. "Truth or Dare Mr Sonic." I said. "Dare." Cream said. "I dare you to act like worried mother." Oh great now I need to act like a worried mother. So I acted like a worried mother. Everyone was laughing at me. That's when I stop acting like a worried mother.

Amy said. "Truth or Dare Tails." Tails said. "Truth." Amy said. "Is it true that you don't get bored easily." Of course he doesn't get bored easliy. Tails said. "Yes, its actually true." Everyone nodded.

Sonia said. "Truth or Dare Shadow." Shadow said. "Dare." Sonia said. "I dare you to sing the song named Boyfriend by Justin Bieber." Haha that is going to be funny. Then Shadow starts to sing the song. Everyone was laughing at Shadow. And even were surprised.

Rouge said. "Truth or Dare Sally." Sally said. "Truth." Rouge said. "Is it true that you hate wearing dresses." At times Sally does hate dresses but she still wears them. Sally said. "I do at times but I still wear them." Everyone nodded.

Blaze said. "Truth or Dare Mephiles." Mephiles said. "Dare." Blaze said. "I dare you to act like Amy." So he act like Amy. Amy was surprise but everyone was laughing at Mephiles. Then Mephiles stop acting.

Sally said. "Truth or Dare Cream." Cream said. "Truth." Sally said. "Is it true that you have feelings for a fox." I am guessing Sally means Tails. Cream said. "Yes." Sally said. "Tails!! Cream has crush on you." Tails was blushing. And same with Cream. Aww its so cute. They might even date cause Tails has crush on Cream.

Knuckles said. "Truth or Dare Sonia." Sonia said. "Dare." Knuckles said. "I dare you to play fnaf." So my sister did play the game. She was screaming so freaking much. She stop playing the game.

Tails said. "Truth or Dare Sonic." I said. "Dare." Tails said. "I dare you to be a girl Sonic." I said. "Say what?!?!" Tails said. "You heard me. Now come to my lab I make you be a girl." I went to Tails lab. He turn me to a girl. Everyone looked at me then they start to laugh at me. I told Tails to turn me to a guys again. So he did.

Manic said. "Truth or Dare Sally." Sally said. "Truth." Manic said. "Is it true that you had a crush on my brother." Of course she did but now she has crush on my brother Manic. Sally said. "Yes but I don't anymore." Everyone nodded.

Scourge said. "Truth or Dare Knuckles." Knuckles said. "Truth." Scourge said. "Is it true that you have feelings for Rouge." That is so true. Even Rouge is wanting to know and is blushing. Knuckles said. "Yes, I do have feelings for her." Looks like they might even date.

Silver said. "Truth or Dare Amy." Amy said. "Dare." Silver said. "I dare you to go outside then dance like a chicken." Amy went outside then she dance like a chicken. It was so funny. It made everyone to laugh. She stop dancing and went inside.

I said. "Truth or Dare Silver." Silver said. "Truth." I already know what I am going to do and I said. "Is it true that you have feelings for someone in this room." Silver froze for a couple a seconds then said. "Yes." Everyone wanted to know who.

Silver said. "I have feelings for..." I said. "You might as well tell them Silver, don't be shy." Silver said. "I have feelings for.....Mephiles.." Everyone was shocked. Then Mephiles walk to Silver. Silver was scared then Mephiles was kissing him. It was so adorable. Silver of course kiss Mephiles back.