Maids Outfit

Sonic POV

We were still playing Truth or Dare. When we are done playing we are going to watch the Horror movies. At least I can be by Shadow if I get scared.

Silver said. "Truth or Dare Knuckles." Knuckles said. "Dare." Silver said. "I dare you to act like Tails." So Knuckles act like Tails. We boys were laughing at Knuckles. The girls were laughing at Tails and Knuckles. Tails had a blank face. Knuckles stop doing his acting.

I was next and I said. "Truth or Dare Rouge." Rouge said. "Truth." I said. "Is it true that you had feelings for Knuckles for a long time." I already knew this but I might as well ask again. Rouge said. "Yes, I did but I already told you that Blue." I said. "I had nothing in mind okay Rouge." She nodded and everyone nodded.

Shadow said. "Truth or Dare Mephiles." Mephiles said. "Dare." Shadow said. "I dare you to draw Silver." Mephiles got a piece of paper and a pencil. He starts to draw Silver. Mephiles took while to finished. He shows us the drawing. Silver was blushing bright pink. Everyone was surprise how great the drawing was.

Silver went to Mephiles and kiss his cheek. Mephiles was blushing light pink. Amy said. "Who is next?" Fleetway said "I am."

I wonder why Amy is on a rush right now. Cause we only need like 6 our friends to be next then the game is over. When that is over we are going to eat then watch the Horror movies that I won't like.

Fleetway said. "Truth or Dare Tails." Tails said. "Dare." Fleetway said. "I dare you to act like Sonic." So my buddy did the acting. Everyone was laughing at me the most. Cause I had a blank face. Then I hit myself with something.

Tails acting was terrible just to say. Tails stop doing his acting but everyone was still laughing. It took while for everyone to stop laughing at me mostly but whatever.

Mephiles said. "Truth or Dare Manic." Manic said. "Truth." Mephiles said. "Is it true that you were a street thief." That is true but why did Mephiles even ask that. My brother said. "Yeah I did before not anymore." Everyone were shocked even Mephiles expect for 4 of us. When I mean 4 of us that is me, Sonia, Scourge and last Silver. Then everyone nodded.

Cream said. "Truth or Dare Mr Fleetway." Fleetway said. "Truth." Cream said. "Is it true that you had feelings for Scourge for a long time." That is interesting cause of things.  Fleetway said. "Yes, I did." Did Cream knew that or what. Scourge was blushing then nodded. Everyone nodded.

I could see that Amy, my sister Sonia And Rouge were whispering about something. Hmm I wonder what they are whispering. Then they turn to us with a smile or smirk I really don't know.

Amy said. "Truth or Dare Silver." Silver said. "Dare." Amy had a smirk. That is bad. Amy said. "I dare you to put on a maid outfit." Silver said. "What?!?!" Amy said. "You heard what I said." I feel bad for Silver.

Silver went to the bathroom to change in a maid outfit. He came back with a maid outfit on. Then Mephiles start to blush dark red. Everyone were laughing. Silver was embarrassed. He went back to the bathroom to change. He came back to the living room.

Sonia said. "Truth or Dare Scourge." Scourge said. "Dare." Then I could see a smirk on my sister face. Now feel bad for Scourge. My sister said. "I dare you to put on a maid outfit." Scourge said. "Oh great." Then again I feel bad for Scourge.

Then Scourge sighed and he went to the bathroom to change into the maid outfit. He came back with the maid outfit on. I could see Fleetway starting to blush dark red. Everyone were laughing at Scourge. Scourge want back to the bathroom to change. He came back to where we were.

Rouge said. "Truth or Dare Sonic." I am going to Dare cause I hate Truth. I said. "Dare." Then I saw a smirk on Rouge face. That is bad news to me. Why did I do a dare. I already know why. Rouge said. "I dare you to put on a maid outfit." Umm okay. So say what?!?! I said. "Say what?!?!" Rouge said. "You already know what I said." Oh great. Now I need to wear a maid outfit.

I sighed then went to the bathroom to change into the maid outfit. I didn't even like how the maid outfit was at all. Rouge said. "If you are done come downstairs already Sonic, don't be shy." I might as well go downstairs. Now I knew what those three girls were whispering about. They want me, Scourge and Silver to wear maid outfits. That is why they were smirking.

Anyway I went to the living room. Then everyone starts to laugh at me. This is so embarrassing. Then I saw Shadow blushing dark red. He was about to have a nose bleed. I was even blushing. I went to the bathroom to change. Then went downstairs where my friends were.