Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Intro

Ivory bit into the red apple as she made her way to her locker

She was finally a senior in high school and this was her year. She was going to do her best to get into the college of her choice, which was Kentucky State.

Her older sisters lived in Louisville and she couldn't wait to get out of Chicago.

"Ive!" A familiar feminine voice called out.

Ivory turned her head, only to see it was her best friend Bianca walking towards her.

She was walking towards her with a slight limp and Ivory couldn't help but to scoff. "Well at least I know why you were so late." Ivory said as she look down at her shorter friend.

Ivory was 5'6 with a slim figure. She barely had any ass, but her boobs and face made up for it. Bianca was 5'4 with light skin and had an average figure. Her body assets were even out and she didn't go a day without showing her body off.

Ivory always dressed in comfortable clothes with nice shoes, while Bianca always wore clothes her boyfriend that showed off her figure.

"Girllll." She stretched out. "You know I had to get me some to last throughout the day. Yusuf was looking too good this morning, I couldn't just tell him know." She said.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "I wish."

Bianca sighed. "What happened with you and Riley?" She asked.

Ivory smacked her lips. "He's just- I don't like him anymore."

Bianca sighed again. "What happened?" She asked.

Ivory looked around and pulled Bianca's arm to make her come closer.

"His ..his thing is little." She whispered.

Bianca looked at Ivory, not knowing what to say, so she ended up busting out into laughter as her head went down into her hands.

"It's not funny B." Ivory said.

Ivory was embarrassed. She really liked Riley and they've been talking for a while. She was so disappointed when she seen his penis.

Bianca got herself together and looked at Ivory, only to busy out laughing again. "Oh my god! You're lying. I can't believe this."