Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Confused

                       Ivory looked at Bianca in confusion. She felt like she was set up and even worse, played. She thought it was just going to be her and Yusuf that was going out to breakfast.

"What's going on?" Ivory asked confused as she folded her arms over her chest.

Yusuf sighed, knowing that this was all a big mess that he made. "Can you just get in?" He asked.

Bianca was still as quiet as a mouse just as when she first seen Ivory. Yusuf checked her as soon as Bianca noticed they were pulling up to her house. She didn't want to see Ivory. She felt like she was fake and she couldn't trust her. She definitely didn't want her around Yusuf because she'd probably run her mouth about her to him.

Ivory sighed before pulling open the back door. As soon as she slid into the car, he pulled off down the street.

Ten minutes later, they pulled up into a parking lot of a diner called Lumes Pancake House. It was a very popular diner and everyone in Chicago should try it.

They all got out the car and made their way into the restaurant. Yusuf held the door open for them and they were instantly greeted by the host. "Hello, how many?" She asked.

"Three." Yusuf asked.

The host grabbed their menus and leaded them to a booth by a window.

Bianca was the first to sit down and Ivory, of course, sat across from her.

Yusuf felt like he was a bit caught up when he had to choose who he wanted to sit next to. He looked at Bianca, who was staring at him weirdly, so he took a seat next to her.

"Why is she here?" Bianca rudely asked as she flipped her coffee cup over to show that she wanted coffee.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "I'm wondering the same thing." She said.

Yusuf sighed. "B, don't start." He started. "I just wanna know what's going on with you." He said. "And I wanna know the truth."

Bianca's heart began to race as she stared at Ivory. She knew she was going to run her mouth to him.

"Yeah, Bianca. What's been going on with you?" Ivory said repeating Yusuf as she sipped on her water.

Bianca shook her head. "I knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You're just a jealous ass hoe." She said to Ivory before turning to Yusuf.

Ivory shook her head, not saying anything. She was just ready for Bianca to expose herself already so she kept her mouth shut.

"Yusuf, I had an abortion." She whispered.

Yusuf scrunched up his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

Bianca nodded. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-

Yusuf cut her off by standing up from the booth as he angrily made his way out of the diner to his car.

Bianca looked at Ivory before shaking her head. "I can't believe you started all of this shit. Some friend you were." She said before going to chase after him.