Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Used

Short chapter.

                              Ivory woke up to the sound of the front door being closed. She was currently in her bedroom and still was in trance after her session with Yusuf. Her thighs and lower back was extremely sore from all of the positions they did.

It was going on ten o'clock at night and Yusuf was no longer there with her. She sat up in her bed and scratched her messy hair as she pulled the blanket off of her. 

Picking up her phone, she seen many more messages from Bianca, a text from her little sister, and a text from Yusuf.

She read Isla's message first and she was letting her know that she was spending a night over her best friend's house tonight.

She opened Yusuf's text and smiled, but she paused wondering how he got her number.

Shrugging, she read the message anyway.

Yusuf ♥️

Something came up. Breakfast on me tomorrow.

How did you get my number and save your contact in my phone?

🤷🏻‍♂️

Whatever stupid, see you tomorrow. 🙄

Rest up. We both know you need it. 😉

Ivory blushed as she leaned all the way back on her bed and covered her hands over her face excitingly. She was finally having things go her way.

She didn't have to worry about Bianca calling her fake anymore since she broke the code first.

Ivory's mom opened up Ivory's bedroom door without knocking and seen her laying in her bed. "Ivory, what did I tell you about leaving shit on the floor in my closet." She said lifting up Yusuf's bomber jacket. "When did you even get this? This looks like it's for boys anyway." She nagged continuously.

"Okay mama, I'm going to hang it up." Ivory said getting annoyed.

"Right now." She said before leaving her room.

                              It was finally Sunday morning and Ivory was excited. She honestly couldn't wait to see Yusuf, but she knew why he wanted to see her. He wanted her to elaborate more about Bianca, but she knew it wasn't her place to tell him about the abortion.

Bianca was so wrong and she knew it. This morning she woke up to a bunch of apology messages from her and that she was lying about giving her ex head. She didn't care it was the truth or not, she just wanted a reason to steal Yusuf from her.

Pulling on her blue jean jacket, she made her way downstairs. As she made her way down, Isla walked through the door with an overnight bag on her shoulder.

Isla kept her head down as she tried to rush pass Ivory.

Ivory looked at her suspiciously and grabbed her arm. "Hey, why you in a rush? You had fun yesterday?" She asked.

Isla kept her head down and nodded her head. "Mhmm." She mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" Ivory asked grabbing her face to lift her head up. Isla tried to fight her, but Ivory wasn't going.

Lifting her head up, Ivory's eyes popped open as she seen the red marks all over her neck. "What the hell Isla!? I thought you were at your friend's house. What the fuck were you really?" She cursed.

"Can you please keep it down? I don't want mama to come in here." She begged. "I'm so sorry Ivory." She cried.

Ivory hoped she didn't do what she think she did. She sighed and took Isla upstairs to her bedroom.

"Come on, hurry." She said to Isla.

After shutting her door, they both sat on the bed. The room was silent and awkward as Isla looked everywhere but at Ivory.

"Did you have sex?" Ivory asked breaking the silence.

Isla shook her head no, making Ivory sigh in relief. "Okay, let's talk." She said before patting down on the bed.

Isla sat down next to her. She was feeling awkward, but honestly glad she was able to talk to someone about this.

"Remember my ex, Sean?" She asked.

Isla nodded. "Yeah." She answered.

"I lost my virginity to him when I turned seventeen. The first time isn't always amazing like they say it is in the movies and wattpad stories you read." She started. "It's painful if his penis is big, I'll tell you that. You will be very nervous, probably try to push him off, but I will tell you that sex shouldn't be taken as lightly. You can get pregnant, catch a std, an sti, or even worse a virus. Always wear condoms. Don't do it with just anyone, only do it with someone you really care about and know that you can trust. More importantly, don't rush or let anyone pressure you. Sex will always exist. It's not going anywhere." She finished.

Isla nodded. "I didn't do it because I'm not ready. I really like him, but I know now he did girls before. It's just that I feel like he's different with me." She said.

Ivory shook her head. "I thought that too about Sean, but he did me so wrong. He got another girl pregnant and denied their baby to my face, but loved it in hers. He was a liar and manipulative. Just wait until you are sure about him." She said.

"Thanks Ivory, but how do I get this off my neck?" Isla asked.

"YouTube." She said before standing up. "I'll see you later. My ride is outside."

"Do you always use condoms? A lot of people in my grade always say they pullout and never got anyone pregnant." Isla asked before she could walk away.

Ivory paused and thought about it. She only remember not using one with Sean one time, but she immediately demanded that he bought her a plan B pill.  

She also thought about last night with Yusuf. Her mind was too clouded and she honestly didn't know if they used one or not.

"Of course I do, and don't listen to them. They'll be parents at seventeen. Always make sure he has one and if he don't have one, you will." She said before walking off.

"Do you feel bad?" Isla asked making Ivory stop walking.

"About what?" She asked confused.

"I know about you seeing Bianca's boyfriend. I know he was the one who dropped that box of lipgloss off the other day." She said.

Ivory sighed. "It's a really long story and I'll tell you about it when I get back, okay?" She said walking off before Isla could respond.

Making her way outside, she approached Yusuf's car and was shocked to see someone sitting in the front seat.

That someone was Bianca.