Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Petty

"You are not wearing that." Bianca said as she looked at Ivory's one piece bathing suit.

Ivory looked down at her choice and frowned. She seen nothing wrong with it and was quite content with her choosing. She didn't want to show off her body and wanted to leave imagination.

"What's wrong with it?" She asked confusingly.

Bianca smacked her lips. "You look like a nun that's about to go swimming. You're not showing a single thing. Your boobs aren't even popping out." She said.

"Well, I didn't want to go in the first place." Ivory said.

It was the final hot day of the year and a boy at their school was throwing a hotel party downtown.

Ivory didn't really do parties because she was always paranoid and didn't feel comfortable around a lot of females.

"Please just got wear what I brought you. You need to hurry up because Yusuf is coming to pick us up in ten minutes." Bianca stressed.

Ivory waved her off as she picked up the nude pink two-piece swimsuit. It was kind of skimpy and definitely wasn't her style.

"There's going to be a lot of niggas there." Bianca cheesed.

"What type of niggas? That's the most important question." Ivory asked as she changed.

"Niggas with money. That's the only type I expect my bestie to talk to." Bianca said in a duh tone.

"You right sis." Ivory said as she pulled up her shorts.

She left her curly hair that way it was and grabbed a hair tie just in case she had or wanted to put her hair up. She also felt naked without it.

"He's outside!" Bianca said excitingly. "Come on hoe, before I leave your ass!"

"My ass already left me. I don't got one, so good luck with that." Ivory retorted.

Bianca smacked her lips. "Girl all that rice and beans yo' mama make and you're not thick?" She wondered.

Ivory shrugged.

They both walked down the stairs and made their way outside to Yusuf's car.

Ivory's heart began to race as they made their way. She still hasn't accepted his friend request because she wanted to seem nonchalant about it. She was going to wait until tomorrow

Yusuf's all white 2016 Range Rover truck was parked right in front of her house.

Bianca opened the passenger seat door and scrunched up her face. "Un uh- what the fuck you think you're doing? Get in the back Demetrius."

Demetrius sighed. "Come on man, you always doing too much. Just get in the back with yo' girl. I'm already up here."

"Let my girl sit in the front bro." Yusuf said interrupting them before things got heated.