Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Spiteful Attempts

Short chapter

Bianca sat on Yusuf's couch as she sipped on a cold glass of water

Bianca sat on Yusuf's couch as she sipped on a cold glass of water. She was feeling peaceful because she felt like this is where she belonged. She missed being at his house all the time and having amazing sex with him.

Too bad things were different now, but Yusuf didn't want to fix things were her, especially since he found her inside of Demetrius's closet earlier.

On her way home after the incident, two girls that she got into it for talking to one of the girls boyfriend spotted her alone and forced her to go a round with her.

Her friend didn't jump in and Bianca was truly glad that she didn't.

Bianca was from the hood. She knew how to fight a little, but ever since she started dating Yusuf her arrogance got to her head and she started messing with the wrong people.

She was too scared to fight. She didn't want to mess up her hair, face, nor her nails.

"So what is it Bianca?" Yusuf asked impatiently.

Bianca smirked. "I want to get back together." She said.

Yusuf busted out laughing and shook his head. "You gotta' be out yo' damn mind if you think I'll take yo' hoe ass back." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "Look, if you don't, I'll press charges. I'll even lie and say that you did this to my face as soon as you got bailed out of jail." She threatened.

Yusuf shook his head. "Are you dumb? You know they'll ask you what time it happened. You don't know when I got out of jail. You don't got shit on me." He said laughing.

Bianca folded her arms. "I can say you did it at night. They'll believe me, you're a drug dealer." She said.

Yusuf couldn't listen to this girl talk anymore. She sounded so stood and he could have proof that he didn't since he had cameras in and outside of his house.

One was in the corner watching them right now.

"You know what, you do that Bianca. Go ahead." He said nonchalantly.

Bianca sighed. She didn't understand why Yusuf was still mad. If he truly loved her, he would forgive her and move on.

"Yusuf, please." She begged. "Ever since I fucked up, shit been getting worse for me. I can't stop thinking about what we had. You were my first real boyfriend. I didn't know how to love anyone. I wasn't shown that growing up." She said telling the truth.

Yusuf shook his head. "You gotta' go man." He said standing up.

Bianca shook her head. "Why are you doing me like this? Are you into someone else?" She asked.

Yusuf sighed and scratched the back of his head. "That's none of your business." He said.

She frowned as she stared up at him. "Please I-

"Yusuf, did you get my prenatal vitamins yet?" Ivory asked as she walked into the living room.

Bianca turned around once she heard the familiar voice. She scrunched her face up when she seen Ivory wearing one of his shirts with a pair of black leggings.

"What the fuck!? Are you serious right now!?" Bianca exclaimed.

Ivory rolled her eyes and noticed how badly Bianca looked. "Damn, who beat your ass again?" She laughed.

Bianca tried to get to her, but Yusuf stepped between them.

"Ivory go back into my room." He said before turned to Bianca. "And you need to leave."

Bianca shook her head. "How long has this been going on? I can't believe this!" She yelled angrily.

"Well believe it baby." Ivory said trying to get under her skin.

Ivory's hormones were everywhere and she was being more blunt and all she wanted to do was hurt her feelings.

Since she couldn't beat her ass again, this would have to do for now, but once she had her baby she wasn't going to be into that petty stuff anymore. She was going to change for the better and do better.

"Yusuf ..why her? Why?" Bianca asked trying not to cry.

"Why Demetrius? Why you cheat on me? Why my cousin?" Yusuf retorted.

Ivory walked towards the kitchen and went to the fridge to get something to drink. Her mouth was always watery and she needed something to drink before she threw up.

"Did you get my vitamins though?" Ivory asked.

"Check my room on my dresser." He said.

Ivory nodded, but she wasn't going to leave Bianca alone with Yusuf. She'd probably try some crazy shit, so she sat down at the island and watched.

"Did she say prenatal vitamins?" Bianca asked?"

Yusuf nodded. "Yeah, she having my baby." He said as he stuck his hands into his pockets.

Bianca's blood boiled and she was angry.

She don't know what came over her, but she maneuvered her way around Yusuf and made her way towards the kitchen and quickly grabbed a knife from the rack and held it up.

"You stupid bitch!" She yelled before bringing the knife down, stabbing Ivory in her shoulder.

Yusuf quickly grabbed Bianca and Bianca sliced Ivory's stomach before he yanked her away and threw her into the wall, making the knife drop from her hand.

Ivory fell to the ground as she watched blood spill out of her arm and her stomach bleed. She was in shock and Yusuf picked up his phone to call an ambulance.

He put the phone between his ear and shoulder before bending down to grab Bianca and snatch her up.

"Yusuf!" Ivory yelled in pain. "Oh my god!" She screamed.

He lifted Bianca's body up as she yelled and kicked. "Let me go! I'm going to kill her! I'm going to kill that bitch and that baby!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.