Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Like Everyone Else

Ivory's mother and her little sister sat in her room as they waited for her to get discharged

Ivory hasn't told her family yet about the situation since the doctor told her it was her choice to. She was shaking on the inside and she really wanted to vomit from just knowing that she's pregnant.

She was scared, but she still had to tell her family and Yusuf.

"Are you okay baby?" Her mom asked as she rubbed her shoulder. "You scared us. Those little bitches touched the wrong one." Her mom angrily said.

Ivory just sat there, not knowing what to say or how to say it. "Mama." She said softly.

Her mom, Isa, looked down at her. "What's wrong baby?" She asked as she sat down next to her.

"Please don't be mad at me." She begged as tears started to pour down her face uncontrollably.

Isla looked at her big sister in confusion, but she kind of already knew what was going on. She was nosy, especially when it came to her big sister.

"What's going on Ivory?" Her mom asked impatiently.

Ivory took a deep breath and tried to calm down before answering. "I-I'm pregnant." She choked out as more tears began to spill down her face even more.

The room was quiet.

Her mom didn't know what to say, but she didn't want to be a bitter mother. Her children was all she had and wouldn't let anything tear them apart.

Ivory felt her a body sit down next to hers and she opened her eyes to see her mom.

"Ivory ..I am very disappointed in you, but you are still my daughter and that is still my grand-baby. You will take care this baby with or without the father. We will support you, no matter what. We all will just have to take this one day at a time." She said before pulling Ivory into a hug.

Isla stood there and joined in on the hug.

Ivory felt more better knowing that she had her families support.

Ivory's mom pulled away before speaking. "Does the father know?" She asked.

Ivory shook her head. "No, I just found out yesterday." She answered before standing up to get dressed.

The nurse finally walked back in with Ivory's  discharge papers. "Okay, you're all set Ivory. Your prescriptions are attached to the paper right at the top. Feel better." She said before hanging them to her mother.

Ivory slipped her feet into her Nike slides and was ready to go, but she was still nervous because she was going to be meeting Yusuf as soon as she got home.

"Wait- hold on. What?" Yusuf asked as he looked down at Ivory.

He was confused and in shock. Yusuf wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not. He just got over everything about what happened with Bianca now Ivory is pregnant.

Now he thought they were playing a sick game with him.

"Yusuf, I'm pregnant. I'm not joking, playing, nothing." She said as she folded her arms across her sore breast.

"How? Are you sure it's mine?" He asked.

Ivory's heart broke after he asked that question. He was the only person she's been with ever since her last relationship, which was ten months ago.

Ivory was angry and now pissed off as she looked up at him, but she couldn't lash out on him because she's currently at risk.

"Yusuf, this is your baby. You know it is. All we've been doing is going out and having sex! You know it's yours." She said as she pushed him in his chest in anger.

Yusuf quickly grabbed her by her wrist to restrain her and that only made her more mad. "Yo' chill the fuck out." He said.

She snatched herself out of his hold and pushed him again. "Fuck you Yusuf! We don't need you. I learned to never depend on a man for anything and I'll teach my baby the same!" She yelled as tears fell down her face.

Yusuf shook his head. "I can't right now Ivory. I'll call you alright?" He said before leaving Ivory alone on her porch.

Ivory watched him walk away and get into his car. He quickly sped down the street.

She made her way into her house and upstairs to her bedroom.

When she entered her room, she seen some saltine crackers, water, and peppermints sitting on her nightstand.

Her mom was going all out for her pregnancy. She wanted to make sure Ivory would always be okay.

Ivory sat on her bed and dropped her head into her hands.

Maybe this was karma for taking her friends man, but she blamed herself for not speaking up to Bianca about her crush she had on Yusuf.

At this point Ivory wanted absolutely nothing to do with Yusuf, unless he came around for their baby.

Her phone vibrated and it was a text message from Clifton telling her to check her twitter.

Opening the app, she was being mentioned by Bianca a lot.

She was going on about how much of a hoe and fake Ivory is and to keep their man away from her.

She didn't even have the energy to respond, so she locked her phone and dropped it on her bed.

Clifton texted her again and she sighed in annoyance because she just wanted to be left alone.

Cliff✨🎀

Bitch check Bianca's twitter now!          5:36pn

Ivory opened the app again and went to Bianca's page.

Her heart broke when she seen she posted a picture of her and Yusuf.

He was wearing the same thing he had on before leaving her house and Bianca was snuggled into the back of his shoulder with a big smile while he wasn't looking.

Ivory went to Yusuf's contact and blocked him.

If he wanted to be in his child's life, that was fine, but she was done with him.