Chapter 1: Beginnings

AS A WHOLE, I am Raven Julia Forbes. Currently 18 years old. Belgian, Scottish, Italian, Flipino, and Brazilian. I know, it's quite alot. My parents were mixed too.

As a half, I am a Feline. A Tiger is my spirit animal. I got that from my mother. The characteristics I got from her, are my bronze skin, and two black stripes that dip through most of my ribs, and my tiger tail that protrudes off my tail bone

As the other half, I am a Canine. A Wolf is also my spirit animal. I got this from my currently non-existent father. The characteristics I got from him, are my Canine teeth, and my golden eyes. I also have the ability to have a pack sign from him on my back, but it isn't his pack sign, it's my best friend's pack sign. The symbol is like a tribal tattoo that breaks off into my tiger stripes when it reaches my ribs.

One of the perks of being a Hybrid, is that I can choose which form I take. In Tiger form, my fur is a black, gray, and white, but my pack sign is still slightly visible with my black stripes.

My wolf form, however, is stark black with orange stripes randomly printed in different places. That form is so cool too. Mom always says my black fur brings out the gold in my eyes.

Well yup. That is basically how I look. I'm a mutt. Hidden from the world. Because people are scared. Scared of the fact that I am an abomination to all kinds. Even the humans think I am scum on the bottom of their shoes.

My kind is very rare, hybrids. In fact, there happens to be only one other like me out there. Only one other being who the Moon Goddess, for werewolves, or the Sun God, for cats, has allowed to become birthed into this world. That person just happens to be a he. And he just happens to be the King of the world I am living in to this day. His green eyes and wolf tail confirm that he is indeed the only other Hybrid in existence besides me.

You would expect him to have found me already with all his power. But the thing is, he wants me to remain unfound.