Chapter 12: Bonds

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.

Gorgeous.

Sexy.

I love the way her eyes looked at me earlier.

God I could go and mate her now.

I could fuck the innocence out of those eyes in a heartbeat.

I giggled at his thoughts while sucking the delicious blood off my fingers. The sweet scent drove my other hand outside my cage to get some more while I cleaned off the first one.

It's funny how I'm the only one who can hear his thoughts right now.

Zayn better not have touched her or I will skin him and send it to his family.

I shivered as pictures flashed through his mind of the beautiful werewolf screaming and writhing in pain as King Harry's fingers ripped his light bronze skin off of him.

Tears filled my eyes at the agony in Zayn's face as his own blood splattered upon him.

I didn't even care about the blood on my hands anymore. The pain in Zayn's eyes as he gazed up at Harry was horrible from the fact that I am Harry. I am looking through the eyes of Harry himself.

I brought my hands up to my ears as if trying to block out the violent thoughts and Harry's evil laughter as the torture continued. My brain was filled with the darkness, causing me to sob, terrified of it. Tears ran down my face.

All of a sudden, the darkness vanished, and Harry's thoughts were reeling.

What the hell? What is that?

Fuck, I can feel her.

Shit, what did that bitch do now?

I didn't even listen to the degrading thoughts of his, for I was lying on the floor, not moving, not even crying anymore because I was too shaken by the sheer evil that lurked in his mind.

His footsteps were coming closer to my cell. I knew it was him because I saw my cell and the spilt blood in his head.

Fuck. She got the blood. Fuck.

His footsteps stopped in front of my cell. My image made his heart hurt.

She's so vulnerable. My Mate is so weak.

The door unlocked, but I couldn't bear looking at him. He stepped in and my mind was clouded by his silken aura he produced.

I felt his arms pick up my legs, and then my entire body. My hands remained over my ears as he stood and walked out of the cell. I shook with terror from the one I call Mate.

We walked through the many corridors as words began to flow through his head.

My Mate. My beloved. My Soul. I beg of your forgiveness for causing your mind to hear the evil I can't help but let seep into me. I cannot be of any help to you unless you allow me to mark my blood with yours.

I was surprised by his comment, and my inner Spirit Animal jumped at the opportunity of continuing the Mating process.

I nodded slowly with anticipation. My hands lowered and wrapped around his neck to lift some weight from his arms.

I had no idea how it was going to feel. Is it going to hurt? Will it feel okay?

There will be a burning feeling in the beginning, but after a few seconds, you'll be fine. Harry said.

I looked at him and nodded. His head slowly lowered to my neck, but I could not open my neck to let him in. My muscles were too tensed to even move.

A song played in his head, and I didn't recognize the words.

And bein' here without you,

Is like I'm waking up to,

Only half a blue sky.

Kinda there but not quite.

I relaxed at his soothing voice.

I'm walkin' round with just one shoe.

I'm half a heart without you.

I'm half a man at best,

With half an arrow in my chest.

I miss everything we do.

I'm-

It burned. It stung so much. I felt his hands grasp me close to his body tightly, knowing my reaction immediately.

I screamed and tried to push him away. He budged and I continued to push until he lost his grip on me, causing me to fall to the floor.

His fingers fumbled to grasp me but I scrambled and tried to run. He grabbed my foot, and I fell once again but I kicked my legs hard.

Once I stood and ran, I turned three halls and stepped inside the first door I saw. A utility closet. Great.

I heard him pass the door, growling more over and over again which I thought was a great opportunity to leave and go the opposite way.

But as soon as I stepped out, his body came barreling in, pushing me into the shelves. His green eyes glowed in the dark, and I saw my blood running down his chin.

"Beautiful." He mumbled, before reattaching his mouth to my neck forcibly. But this time, it didn't hurt, it was the most beautiful sensation in the world and I was finally getting Marked.

I moaned, throwing my head back to give him as much space as possible. His nails dug into my back, and I whimpered. He did not stop.

It had risen in temperature in the last few moments, and only then did I realize how small it was when my head started hurting.

One of his hands pushed my head into his neck where I then ejected my canines and planted them deeply in his neck. I felt the warm delicious blood of my Mate streaming onto my tongue like a blanket made of warm milk.

We groaned in unison as every thread of our existence got tied to each one of the other's.

His other hand left my back and moved to my bottom, squeezing so hard, I had to move away from his grip but ended up grinding into his abdomen. He thrusted into me, trying to plunge his excited member far in.

My head immediately felt better. My nails dug into his shoulders as numerous waves of hot crimson blood slithered down my throat.

My fingers fumbled with his pants and once his member came out, I worked on mine, still drinking his blood.

A knocking on the door interrupted out heated session.