Chapter 19: Mistakes

I WOKE WITH a sore body but I was contempt with my sleep. The blankets of the affect room were deep and warm. It was extremely comfortable and I dug myself deeper, attempting to surround myself with the fluffy blankets.

Good morning beautiful.

Good morning handsome. I smiled.

A hand slid over my waist and I screamed immediately.

"What the hell?!"

I stared in shock as I sat on the floor, right at King Harold Styles. He was staring right back at me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, utterly flabbergasted.

"You do not remember last night, I assume?" He asked, quite amused.

"Yes! Well, n-no. Maybe! I'm confused! You never came in here last night" I panicked.

"It was 3:00 o'clock this morning, and I did." He smirked.

In more ways than one. He thought.

"Gross! I..." I trailed and flinched at the words lingering in my head. "With you?!"

Disgusted with him but more myself, I grabbed my underwear from the floor along with my shirt and bra, not even caring if he saw me since he's already seen all of me.

As I lifted my leg to step into my underwear, a tongue caressed my nipple, causing an involuntary moan to fly from my lips.

"Just remember, Raven," His voice still sounded as if he were still in the bed. I turned sharply to see him laying there.

"I own your mind now." His tongue shot out of his mouth over his lip and I struggled to keep my composure as it lightly tickled the insides of my thighs.

I shivered as it feathered up the skin to my arousal. Then an idea popped in my head.

"You know what, Harry?" I smirked.

"What?" He smiled, and then it faded quickly when he caught on. "Don't even think about it."

"I own your mind now too." I said, putting the painful image of my foot connecting with his manhood in his head.

"Fuck!" He cursed before cupping his precious jewels in his hands.

I just grinned and built my strong wall I've worked on for years inside my head, keeping him out and myself in. Stalking out of the effect room, I focused on not collapsing from the pain between my legs.

-#-

Pancakes were being shoved in my mouth the next time I heard from the King. In fact, it was right in my ear when I was sitting at the giant bar.

"Care to meet the rest of the helm, my Queen?"

"I have no desire to meet them with their dominant Kit being an arrogant prick and... and..." I struggled to find the right word for my specific frustration. My voice increased in volume. "And... a virginity stealer! Piss off, ya wanker!"

My feet clomped against the granite floor as I stomped away. His hand struggling to wrap around my bicep stopped me.

"I've always loved the strong women." He chuckled.

"Shut the hell up you ass fucker! You... you fucktard! You shit tit! You mistake!"

Harry seemed to grow frozen behind me.

"W-what?" The King stuttered. I just made the King fucking stutter. The pain and hurt filled my head. I suddenly regretted the last insult, feeling instantly bad.

"Harry, I'm sorry." I was quick to apologize.

"Really? You just called your own a Mate a mistake. Even though you're my Queen and I'm only a mere dominant Kit, you cannot put me down like that. I am King of Carpathia." His voice struggled to stay firm.

"You deserved it!" I snapped at him, knowing he was trying to play the guilt card.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did-"

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" A quirky voice interrupted our quarrel.

"She called me a mistake!" Harry told Louis.

"You stole my virginity!" I yelled at him.

"Now, now." Louis said. "There is no need for this childish arguing. What you need is a good run."

Harry looked at me and back at Louis. How is Harry so immature at 245 years old?

"Okay, Lord Louis. Let's go, Raven." Harry beckoned me to follow him. I did.

Once we were in the palace's giant, 6 acre protected field, Harry mumbled under his breath.

"This is a mistake. I'm so going to regret this."

I just shook my head and phased into my tiger, letting the human mind barrier fall.

Finally! I can think!

"I'm so going to regret this." Harry strained, obviously lustful.

I just laughed and sprinted off, leaving him behind while I was free into the wilderness.