**when you walk a mile away from your comfort zone**

I've been taking risks today.

SUCH BIG RISKS.

And I kinda regret doing them. But oh, what can I do. What's done is done.

There's no turning back.😳😳

I feel like I just walked a mile away from my comfort zone and never found a way back.

Anyways.... Here are the two big risks that I did today:

1: I answered a question...IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL. (BOTH THE ELEMENTARY AND HIGHSCHOOL DEPARTMENT) (middle school is considered highschool already)
So we were all in the gym and the principal was asking random questions about the origin of Paulinian schools. One of the questions were "Where is the first location of the school?" (I forgot what the real question was, but it was something like this)

And without thinking I raised my hand... And since our principals didn't notice me, I have to wave my arms while approaching her (I probably look pretty silly at that time...)

When she finally noticed me...she asked me my name, homeroom, and other questions that I forgot. I managed to answer correctly. (The answer is Levesville, La Chenard, France.... I'm not sure if I spell that right) (and yes, Paulinian/ St. Paul schools originated in France)

2: I am now in the theatre club (I switched clubs because the moment I stepped in the social advocates club room I saw two people I don't like and so I switched clubs).

And guess what?

IM THE ONLY GRADE 8 student there!

Most of the people on the room are senior students.

There are only 4 of us from the junior high. (Junior high are the grades 7, 8,9,10 and the seniors are 11 and 12)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE IN THE CLUB

One of the junior students (who is in ninth grade) is very kind and outgoing. She talked to me and we instantly got along well. What's funny tho is she's about a month younger than me. 😂

She has Wattpad so if she happens to be reading this... (I don't think that will happen tho, but who knows)... WELL HELLO!!!! 😂😂✌️

And.... That's all...

These are A HUGE DEAL to me since I am very conscious of what others are thinking about me (You have no idea how paranoid I felt after doing both of these)

I really don't know what triggered me to take such big leaps.

RANDOM SCHOOL TIP: If you feel sleepy during class, drink water. It will help you stay awake. I'm not sure about it tho... Maybe it only works for me...