**talking about him again**

I don't even need to say who we're going to talk about. You guys already know very well...  (・ェ-)

STORY MODEEEEEEE ('cause I kinda missed writing like this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dismissal time. Students are excited to head home after a long day of classes and club meetings.

Victoria (me) was packing her bags and was about to head home. There were only a few students inside the classroom: Tori herself, her senpai, and a few members of the altar servers club.

As she was about to head out, Tori passed by Daniel's chair (senpai). She noticed that he looked stressed answering a paper filled with math problems.

"Hmmm... What's that for?" She decided to ask.

"Just a test for something..." Daniel replied, not looking up from the paper.

"Ok...." Tori said. "I'm going out now..."

"Wait!" Daniel exclaimed, finally looking up. He started packing his things. "Can you wait for me for a sec?"

Well this was quite unexpected... Tori thought. Her tummy filled with butterflies.

"You want me to wait for you?" Tori asked, just to be sure.

"Yes." Was his reply.

"Did you eat something that made you act like this?" Tori joked.

Daniel raised his eyebrow. "What? Don't you want to be with me or something? Cause it's fine-"

"No! No! It's alright. If that's what you want.i don't mind." Tori said immediately. She doesn't want her senpai to think that she was rude or something.

It was raining outside. Victoria got her cap and wore it. Daniel got a basin (yes, a basin 😂) and placed it on top of his head.

"You look ridiculous." Tori muttered.

"I know." Daniel chuckled.

From the second floor to the first floor, the two walked side by side. There was a closeness between them that tells that they were friends, but there was a distance that says they aren't dating. (Sad life. I'm friendzoned 😭) (I'm fine with that tho. I'm not allowed to date until college anyways)

"Shhhhh!" Daniel whispered.

"What?" Tori asked.

"They might tease us..." Daniel said, referring to Tori's friends-but-not-close-friends in front of them.

The butterflies in Tori's stomach fluttered even more. (Help me....)

When they reached the exit of the high school building, Daniel asked Tori to wait for him again.

Tori stopped walking  and watched as Daniel put on a cap.

"He must've seen mine and remembered his cap." Victoria whispered to herself.

They continued walking...

"Why are you... Acting so different?" Victoria asked (I forgot what I exactly said, but it was something around like that)

"Why?" Daniel replied. "Don't you like me being nice? Do you want me to be mean again like last year?"

"What? You weren't mean to me last...." Victoria trailed off. She realized that despite him being a forgetful person, Daniel still remembered everything that happened last year.

And by being mean, what he meant was he knows that he's hurting Tori's feelings cause she liked him, but he didn't like her back. (WELCOME TO MY F^CKING LIFE)

"Yeah... You were mean to me last year." Tori exclaimed in a jokish manner. But deep down, she was being serious.....

Daniel smiled in an apologizing way. (Or I think the smile was meant like that)

They both reached the canteen and they parted ways.

Oh Daniel. Why are you doing this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suck at writing now 😭😭

I haven't written anything formally for months.