**MIRACULOUS SEASON 2 (finally!)**

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT MY MIRACULOUS TOMATO FANS

THE FIRST EPISODE OF MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SEASON 2 IS FINALLY OUT (English dub)

Here's a small teaser (it's not a spoiler, don't worry)

HERE IS THE EPISODE ❤️❤️

If you have already watched it and you want to comment about it,  Type 'SPOILER' first. Then reply to your own comment and tell me what you think of season 2 so far.

ANNOUNEMENT:
Looks like my animation will uploaded on November now. I'm super busy these days and I want to finish my book 'Cravings' this month of October. Sorry! Just keep on waiting.

Anyways, I ate lunch alone in our school canteen yesterday ;-;
Actually, I ate with a poor random cat who was walking around our canteen. He kept me company the whole time I was eating (well.... He was kind of annoying cause he kept going under the table and running around my legs, but it was fine)

I feel like a freak in our classroom... I'm always alone. I do have a few friends in the classroom and I talk to them sometimes, but unfortunately I can't be with them all the time. Besides, I'm not that even close with them...

And I feel like there's something going on... I feel like my classmates secretly hate me and are talking about me behind my back. (I probably already talked about this, but I just want to talk about it again)

SHORT RANT:
I had another group activity...AGAIN

And my groupmates are a bunch of A$$HOLES... AGAIN

We have to make a report and a PowerPoint presentation about the instruments of India. (Any Indian peeps that can help me with this?)

There were 6 or 7 of us in the group but ONLY 3 OF US IS ACTUALLY HELPING AND WORKING ON THE PRESENTATION.

So I told the others "IF YOU REALLY ARE NOT PLANNING TO HELP US THEN JUST GO STUDY ABOUT THE INSTRUMENTS AND GOOD LUCK 😈😏😏"

Man, I hate group activities.

I swear I can do every single group project better by my own than with the group. Not that I'm boasting or anything. It's just that they don't help me anyways... SO WHY BOTHER BEING WORKING WITH THEM? THE OUTCOME IS ALWAYS THE SAME.

Just sayin...