**Sport Tryouts**

A few days ago, I joined the badminton tryouts with a friend of mine. The tryouts were for our upcoming intramurals next week.

Intramurals is like the friendship games, but the competition is for our school only. It's usually goes on for a week, but this year it will only be three days long.

It's my first time trying out for a sport actually. I don't even know why I joined... I suck at sports. I do know how to play badminton, but I'm not good at it.

During the tryouts, me and my friend partnered up because the event that we joined was for doubles. Before the game even started, me and my friend were already regretting the decision of joining the tryouts. But we have no choice... We can't really back out anymore

The game was HORRIBLE.... I didn't even get to hit the shuttlecock! It was too windy and the girl I was playing against was just too good (or I was just too bad). It didn't help that the one who was keeping track of the score was a friend of the girl, so our few scores were fewer than it should be.

There was a second day of tryouts and we decided not to join that anymore. We knew we wouldn't get chosen anyways.

Me and my friend played by ourselves instead. And to be honest, that game was WAYYY BETTER than the tryout game. I guess it's because we were having fun and we were comfortable playing with each other. There was one time when the shuttlecock got stuck on a high plant and it took us ages to get it down.

I'm gonna bring my badminton equipment during the intramurals so we can play together again.

Well that's all I have to say...

I feel like my grammar is horrible in this chapter. I'm sort of not in the mood to write, but I want to get this done now cause I want to at least do SOMETHING today.

I mean.... This is something... Right?

BAI!!! ~Tori (a.k.a The Insane Tomato!!! 😜🍅😜🍅)

P.S.: ARGH! Why did our teachers have to give us projects!?

For science, we need to come up with AN ORIGINAL EXPERIMENT. We can't search stuff on the Internet because it has to new and original. (It can be based on an already made experiment tho. But it can't be exactly like it)

I'm out of ideas because I'm currently having a creative block. Well... I did come up with something... But I'm afraid that it's too simple and too boring...

For AP/history, we have to design a mask. It has to symbolize a ancient leader from Egypt, Rome, or Greece. (I do believe that there are more options, but I forgot...)

I'm thinking of doing Cleopatra or Hatshepsut because they're both cool women.  Although I have no idea what design I should do so it would symbolize them...

If you know more Roman, Egyptian, or Greece leaders then maybe  you can help me by telling me about them because maybe I'll have better ideas from them?

I don't know... Nothing is coming in my brain right now... Creative block sucks. I need ideas :(

If you want to help, that's fine. If you don't want to help, well that's fine too. I just really need to rant this out...  Thanks for reading, I guess.