**Ex-senpaiiiiiiii**

You know... I wonder...

Is my ex-senpai Daniel really my ex-senpai?

Cause I honestly think I still like him.

I mean, come on! I talk more about my ex-senpai than my supposed to be current senpai.

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. IM A VERY CONFUSING PERSON.

Me and Daniel are close enough to punch (not hard), hit (again, not that hard...) , slap (also not hard) , annoy, roast, and other stuff to each other.

And he tends to ask me a lot of favors.

And he told me that he'll save my life one day to return the favor.

Wow. XD

No really, he literally said that he'll save my life. I'm not exaggerating or changing anything.

Ayieeeeeeeee XD

One time, during lunch, he cried (for reasons I shall not say because it's personal)

And he looked really adorable. He was like an innocent child.

I WANNA HUG HIM SO BAD. ;-;

WARNING!!! DONT PROCEED UNLESS YOU'RE INTO CONFUSING AND MESSED UP THINGS LIKE MY LIFE

Ok, now I wanna tell you about another male person in my messy crap life.

I'm gonna call him... Christian. :V

Now... He's not my senpai. Not even close.

He's not my friend either (we're just acquaintances)

He's just a random person in class who is a part of the spiritual committee (in which I am the leader of).

And I also happen to be shipped with him. SOPHIE (oh look another character) STARTED THE SHIP. I think she likes Christian, but she teases me to him so no one will know her little secret.
-__-

I ship Sophie and Christian BTW :V

I can see why they would ship me with him tho... We're both short and thin. (Sorry...) He's basically like my male counterpart (but I know less about religious stuff. HE SHOULD'VE BEEN THE SPIRITUAL LEADER INSTEAD)

He's also very annoying and keeps on borrowing my sharpener.

And he took my rose decorations for my group project. (In the end I gave the decorations to him because I feel bad for their group project.  And I want him to stop bugging me as well. )

The good thing about him is he helps me organize the upcoming Class Mass. As the spiritual leader, it's my job to plan and assign people for the holy mass. I'm terrible at planning stuff on my own and that's why I'm glad that he's helping me.

Now.... The reason why I'm talking about him is because of this... (I really need to get this out if my head because it's bugging me and making me uneasy or IDK know the term for it)

I told my aunt about him (and Sophie) cause I like telling random stories about my classmates to my family when I'm bored.

Then my aunt said. "Hmmm.... I think Sophie likes Christian, and Christian likes YOU." 😫😫😖😨😰😦😵

My first thought was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SOMEONE LIKES ME???! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! No..... Just no... Especially him... No..."

YOUR SHIPPING WONT WORK PEOPLE!!! IT JUST WONT!!! IM NOT HIS TYPE (i think?! I don't know his type...?) AND HIS NOT MY TYPE (I'm into smexy boys like Daniel. WHOOPS! Did I just type that?) (ignore my sh^t talking pls)

Ok.... Christian is kinda cute. But not in a crush way. (No! JUST NO 😶) He's cute in a kawaii, adorable, childish way.

And also CHRISTIAN BELONGS TO SOPHIE (I ship them. I ship them.) NO ONE CAN RUIN MY SHIPPING

Welp! That's all my peeps!

;-;