O N E

"OH shoot oh shoot!" you shouted. You had been tied onto a seat in the Milano by Ego. You suspected something was wrong with him. Seriously though, who traps their grand-daughter in a spaceship to lead away from their dad. Finally you untied the knot and ran to the pilots seat, trying to turn the spaceship around but the thing wouldnt stop. "What did he do?" You mumbled. You tries once more but whatever you did, the ship would move faster. Finally you gave up and sat back, trying to accept the fact that you would die this way. But as you saw a planet, you gained hope. The planet was mostly blue and green, then it occurred to you. Terran, where your dad was from. Dad. Wait, Ego was still with your father you had to warn him about Egos wickedness! You tried to contact him through the spaceship like he did with Yondu, but he didnt answer. You tried again.

"Y/N! Where are you?" Exclaimed Gamora on the other side of the screen. 

"Listen Gamora, my dads in  danger." You said, panicking.

"I know, I know. Mantis told Drax, but where are you?" She asked looking at where you were. "Are you in the spaceship?" You started to cry softly, making Gamora worried. "Y/N! Where are you?" she tried again.

You saw the clouds approaching.

"Ego. He trapped me here and h-he somehow is getting the ship to crash itself."

"WHERE?!" She yelled out, a panicked expression now plastered on her face..

"Terran." You said trying to hold back more tears.

"Ok. Listen Y/N you-"

"Gamora. Please help my dad, tell him I love him and yo-" 

the sound of your own screeching cut you off as the ship reached the ground. Parts of the glass shattered. You felt parts of your blue dress tear up along with your beautiful (skin color) skin.  The visual of Gamora was lost but not before you saw her reaction to your scream. The ship continued to slide violently on ground, and when it stopped you felt yourself thrown out of the ship and onto the ground, causing you to knock your head on something hard. Probably a rock. 

You groaned softly and tried to get up. But you couldn't. You painfully turned your head to the side, and saw that one of your wings had ripped through your once beautiful blue dress. It was covered in blood. You let out a scream as you realized how much pain you were in and you lost consciousness as you heard sirens in the air.

Ok so that was the first chapter thank you so much for commenting on my other book when I asked for your opinions on this. I just want to give a special thank you to a friend who gave me the idea of giving the character angel like wings. Poof you can now fly. Thank you guys so much for all the beautiful comments on my appearance and writing. I love you all! Oh and I saw all of the links to the gifs that one of you commented on one of my older imagines and I laughed so hard, My mom and brother looked at me like I was a crazy person but they already know that I am so hahaha...anyway bye and thank you again! 

-Nat