T W E N T Y T W O

question(s) of the chapter: How long have you been a hollander? How long have you been a marvel fan? The first time I saw Tom onscreen was when I was in second grade and I watched the impossible for the first time but I've been a hollander ever since Civil war came out (even tho I was team cap lol) and idk exactly how long I've been a marvel fan, I learned to read with spiderman books and my entire childhood is literally marvel so I've probably been a marvel nerd my whole life lol.    

"y/n he's not here." Quill said to his daughter, y/n was searching all over the area where Peter said he had been. She'd already looked five times (I mean who wouldn't).

Y/n shook her head in disagreement, "No I have to find him, he has to be here." She kept looking, she didn't want to face the reality that Peter wasn't there, that he was most likely dead. 

  "y/n-"

"No." She said facing her dad with tears in her eyes, "he has to be here, you don't understand."

Quill's tone softened, "y/n, he's not here. We've all looked everywhere, Tony's been flying around the city for hours looking for him but he isn't here."

"Then where is he!" y/n shouted frustrated, there were tears sliding down her cheeks when she remembered  the night of homecoming or more specifically the vision she got. Y/n fell silent.

If you don't protect him he will die.

"What?" Quill asked y/n when he saw the color drained from her face.

"I did this." She whispered softly.

"What do you mean?" 

"Dad. I did this." She cried. "I had a vision months ago and it told me that if I didn't protect Peter he'd die." She sobbed and dropped onto a nearby bench, covering her face. "This is all my fault." A sudden drowsiness came over her and she began feeling faint. 

"y/n?" Quill asked her now at her side. "What's wrong."

"I think it's ha-ppening again." She said. Then all went black.

When she opened her eyes she was in the same dark scenery that she'd woken up in her first vision. "I warned you." a voice whispered, repeating over and over. Y/n stood up in the darkness when she looked to her left she saw the tesseract sitting on the ground, it's blue light illuminating the once dark place. Slowly she walked towards it and keeled in front of it. "Touch it." The same voice said, "Touch it and see." Hesitantly and scared of what would happen, y/n reached her hands out until both of her hands were on either side of it. "Now see." The voice told her, then came fragments of different events. First she saw Peter, he was holding onto Thanos's hovercraft with one hand he removed his mask gasping for breath that never came, he struggled to breath but then came a vision of y/n on the ground unconscious, her wings were torn and broken, one was cut off completely. Next she saw Natasha fighting with all her might when a spear pierced through her body she collapsed to the ground and blood stained her Blonde hair. Y/n fought with all the force she had left all around her one by one the team began to drop onto the ground in defeat. Flashing to another unfolding scene, y/n saw herself falling as a building collapsed from under her. But then she saw a glimpse of Dr. Strange with the time stone. That changed to a glimpse of somebody's eyes but when they opened she knew exactly who it was. Peter.   

Y/n sat up gasping.

"What? What did you see?" Quill asked, placing his hand on her shoulder in a sportive motion.   

"It was awful." y/n breathed, trying to control herself. "There was so much death." She told him, "Natasha was dead! and I-I my wings, they were torn off and, and and the t-team the team an-and/" She stopped talking.

"And what?" Quill asked her.

"And Peter."

"What? But Peter's-" he stopped when she looked up at his eyes.

"I can save him." Y/n realized. "I can still save him and everyone else! Where's Steven?"

"Whoa slow down, what are you talking about?" Quill asked her putting his hands out to stop her from walking away.

"The time stone, the eye. We need to reverse time."

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

"You just want me to hand over the Eye of Agomotto?"

"Yeah."

Y/n was standing a few feet from Dr. Strange, who was sitting in a seat doing his thinking face. "You can't use it, you need training to know how it is used. Besides reversing time is dangerous."

"You did it before, can't you do it again?" y/n asked him. 

"But-"

"Please."

Stephen sighed standing up, "You should go to sleep." 

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. You're exhausted. Go." Stephen told her sternly.

Stephen left the room, leaving y/n alone in silence. A tear went down her cheek and she turned to leave. But then a bright green light was seen from under the door.