T W E N T Y F O U R

Question of the chapter: what was your favorite movie as a child?
Mine was Spiderman lol. Also sorry for the short chapter, I just got a chinchilla and I'm trying to pay a lot of attention to him. 

His name's Nightcrawler Wagner (pronounced: Vagner), comment if you know where that's from!

You thought it was just Thanos. But it wasn't.
Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw; Proxima Midnight, and supergiant we're now a part of the problem.
Black Dwarf had invaded Wakanda with Thanos and his army an hour ago.
Still the fight was ongoing and Thanos's side didn't seem tired at all, they continued to defeat their opponents. Soon they'd be victorious.
"What's the plan again?" Rhodey asked through his suit. 

"Win!" Sam answered as he kicked someone in the leg, "so far we aren't doing so good." 

"We're gonna die!" Bucky said, shooting someone else, who was about to tackle Sam. "Where's the rest of the team? And where's Steve?" 

"We need backup." Okoye said, charging at a group of enemies, she easily slashed them with her spear before turning to stab another, "We need backup now." 

"Where are they coming from?" T'challa asked as he battled  another alien. "They just keep flooding in!"

"Guys." Y/n yelled through her earpiece, "I'm so dead!" She panicked, Thanos is coming towards me!"

"What are you talking about?!" Steve asked her, "where are you?"

"I don't know." She yelled back through the noise of battle, she began to run as fast as she could, "I can't outrun him though!" 

"We're coming to help you." T'challa shouted through the ear piece, "But we need to know where you are!"

Before y/n could answer she felt an incredibly strong grip close around her shoulder. She tried squirming out of it, but couldn't. She was then turned around to face Thanos. He laughed as she tried to fight back. "Didn't we meet before?" He asked her, smiling wickedly. Y/n had her wings (oof I haven't mentioned those in soooo long) enclosed in her suit. It had a special pocket to slip them in, so they'd be out of the way during a fight. "Why do you hide your abilities?" He asked her in a deep voice, "I know you have them." 

"What are..you..talking about" y/n asked him through gritted teeth. 

"I think we both know." He answered, pulling her wings from where they were hidden. "They're so unique..it's a shame."

Before she could even blink, he forcefully tore off one of her angelic wings. A painful cry erupted from her throat as she felt the blood come from where her wing was once connected, then she cried out again as she felt the same pain on her other. He laughed at her, when she saw the bloody wings fall onto the grass. 

Thanos then dropped her onto the ground next to them, she was too weak to try to move. She felt her eyes growing heavy as she sunk onto her hands, but she fought with everything left in her to keep them open. The mad titan smiled down at her before raising his fist, that contained his gauntlet. There was nothing left to do, y/n took in a breath ready for impact bet it didn't come. Because when Thanos was about to slam his fist into her, Steve caught it. He cried out with all his might to push Thanos's fist upward. Then everything went black.