T E N

"So you're saying that your dad who isn't really your dad is destroying entire planets?!" You asked Gamora, confused.

She nodded her head. "We tried to stop him but we failed. And now innocent lives are gone."

"He said something too, before he crashed our ship." Said Mantis. 

You looked over at her with a questioning look.

"I know what it's like to lose, to fight so desperately with all your life, but to fail just the same, Run from it, but destiny still arrives." Quoted Gamora looking at the ground. "That's what he said." She looked blank, broken even. Gamora seemed broken, Gamora. If Thanos was able to get to her everyone else is so screwed.

"Hey," you said taking a seat next to her on the floor. "You guys tried alright? You tried. We all know that you won't give up we all know how tuff you are. He put you through a lot of crap and he's gonna get it back ten times worse, a hundred times worst. He will pay."

"That's deep." Said Scott, causing everyone to look at him. "I ruined the moment didn't I?"

Gamora glared at him from across the room causing him to put his hands up in defeat. "It's not that." Said Gamora, looking back at you. "I know he's gonna pay."

"Then what's wrong?" You asked her.

"He.." started to say Gamora "H-he took Nebula." She said covering her face. "I promised I'd protect her and she's not safe. I promised Quill I'd look after you and here you are! On earth because I couldn't keep my promise. You were here scared and alone in some place that you've never even been to and that's all because of me." She whispered. 

"Gamora li-"

"I'm gonna get some air." She said standing up and leaving the room.

"I um, I'm probably not needed here at the moment so..I'm gonna go find Hope." Said Scott, awkwardly walking out.  

"I am Groot." Added Groot before walking out as well.

"I should probably follow Groot." Said Rocket also leaving.

"What are we gonna do?" You asked.

"I don't think we can do anything really. Not from here." Said your dad looking at you sadly.

"What if we go there?" You asked.

"Yeah that's a good plan. Hey thanos whats up? Can you stop destroying things?" Said Sam sarcastically.

"To space?" asked Peter, shocked. You nodded your head.

"The only other place I've been to is Germany and that's before May knew about me being Spiderman, so I can't go for multiple reasons."

"Good." responded your dad looking over at Peter.

"Why not?" You asked Peter.

"I have..homework." He responded.

"Oh lord." You said dramatically.

"I'm serious I can't just drop out of school! Plus, where are we gonna get a ship?" He babbled out.

"Actually he's right. We can't get a spaceship from here. We'd need some plane." Said Quill.

"Or we can make one." You suggested, looking around.

"With what money?" Asked Maria Hill. "Since our recent events we haven't been so good on money."

"I have money, remember I'm a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist." Said Tony, eating blueberries out of a container.

"I also can provide money for materials." Added T'challa looking around the room.

"Guys, I have a plan." Said Quill, his hands raised.

"What is it?" You asked. "This time it better not be twelve percent."

"I'll give you twelve percent of the credit if this works." Said Tony looking at Quill.

"Haha I'm twelve minutes older than Wanda." said Pietro smiling.

"That is irrelevant to the conversation." Said Vision looking at Pietro. 

"Guys shut up, my plan is to build a ship, fly to space, find thanos and stop him."

"That's not a plan, it's barely a concept!" You heard Rocket shout from another room.

"Dude I love you but that's terrible we'll be killed." You added.

"Do you realize what you're saying? If this guy's as powerful as you say that won't work." Said Natasha looking directly at your father.

"fortunately I am mighty." said Thor. "I can fight this creature."

"Honey no you can't." You told him.

"Honey?" Asked Peter.

"Dude chill, she's obviously in love with you." Said Rhodey, rolling his eyes.

"What?!" Asked your dad.

"Ok, Rhodey now is not the time." You said, trying to move past his comment.

"I think it is." Argued Quill, looking between you and a Peter who was a blushing mess.

"I like Peter's plan" said Tony.

"What?" asked Peter.

"Not you, your girlfriend's dad." Said Tony.

"Girlfriend?" asked your dad, looking at you.

"I'm not his girlfriend, we're just going to homecoming together." You said, not noticing the way Peter's face dropped.

"What is homecoming?" asked Drax.

"It's a dance." mumbled Peter. 

"Can we please stop talking about this?" You asked, turning pink.

"I think I know how to get a ship without putting an extra cost on it." Blurted out Steve.

Everyone looked over at him curious and anxious.

"Where and how?" You asked.

"Well, I don't know where it is but I know someone who does." He said looking up at everyone.

Tony shook his head. "No. no. no. no. no absolutely not."

Sam shrugged. "It's the only way."

Everyone looked around at each other as if deciding something, while you just looked confused.

"Then it's settled." Said Steve. "Sorry Tony."

"Wait, what's happening." You asked. Steve looked at you and after a few seconds answered,

"It's time to wake up the soldier."

Guys I'm really sorry for not updating in a while, thanks so much for being so amazing and patient! I love you so much! I'm going to try to update at least once every week but I'm not sure if I can. Thanks!! 

Follow my instagram it's marvel.muffins and my private one is called natalieisweird2 if you're gonna request to follow me on my private on please DM me first saying that your from Wattpad, thanks!!!! xoxo

                            -Nat