T H I R T E E N

Y/n sat up on the floor. She didn't know where she was, the room was completely black and empty. Slowly she stood up and began to walk around looking for a way out but all there was was black everywhere. "Hello?" She called out. "Hello?" She asked again, a bit more frightened. Her voice echoed in the empty place but then a light was in the middle of the room. Like a spotlight. Slowly she made her way towards it and found a door, when she opened it lead her into a hospital room. The sound of a monitor was heard along with sniffles. When y/n walked closer to the girl she saw that the girl was her. Her hair was cut short and she had bruises and cuts all along her bare legs and arms. The girl sat alone in the hospital bed and  had her legs curled upto her chest.This must be a dream, she thought. Just as the thought accursed, the girl looked up, 

 "No." She said.

 Y/n looked confused "No what?" she asked. 

"No." The girl said again, she was still crying.

 Y/n walked up to the girl and sat on the hospital bed. "No what?" She asked again, to which the girl answered "No, You aren't dreaming."

 "If I'm not dreaming what is this?" Y/n asked her.

 "You're having a vision. You're seeing the future. A warning." She replied.

 y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "I don't see the future though." She girl shook her head, "But mom did, and now you do too. Your angel wings that you hide, those are inherited from your mother and so is this, a vision. A warning for the future. Not only did you inherit her wings you inherited her powers." 

Y/n shook her head, "Why am I getting a vision?"

"I need to warn you." The girl responded.

"I don't..understand." y/n replied confusion in her voice.

"nor do I expect you to, but I expect you to listen, we don't have much time." The girl told y/n in a serious voice. "Can you listen?" 

y/n nodded.

 "Good because what you are about to hear is extremely important. You CANNOT let Peter try to defeat thanos, it'll only bring pain!" The girl exclaimed. "Listen if you don't protect him he WILL die and your future the one you wanted together will be destroyed. Destruction will begin on a specific day."

"Together?" y/n asked her. "pain?" The girl only nodded. "wait when will this 'pain' begin?" y/n asked the girl.

"The night of homecoming." The girl answered.

"But..that's tonight..." y/n trailed off. 

The girl's face filled with panic, "Tonight?"

"yeah." y/n answered.

"You must be careful." The girl told y/n gently. "Peter wants to be more. You need to make it clear to him that he can't beat Thanos alone. This isn't like it was with Adrian Tooms. Peter will be willing to die if he thought he was helping you. Love makes you do crazy things." 

"Why are you here?" y/n asked.

"Because, soon he's gonna need you more than anyone else and if you aren't there for him bad things will happen." The girl answered.

"Why? What's gonna happen tonight?" y/n questioned. She began to feel panicky and her heart started beating faster. "What's gonna happen?"

"Peter is going to lose someone tonight." 

"What do you mean?" y/n asked again. "Wh-"

"He's gonna need you when he doesn't have her."

"Her? Who her?" Then the light disappeared and y/n was in the dark alone again.

"y/n, are you ok?" Someone asked, shaking you. You sat up and looked around the room, You where still in the kitchen and Steve was bent next to where you were laying, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah...I'm fine." You told him. "What happened?"

"You fainted." Scott answered from behind Steve, "dropped a coffee mug and shattered it. At first Sam laughed because he thought you tripped"

"Oh."

"Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy." Sam told you with worry in his voice.

"I'm ok, but thank's." You said standing and walking to the end of the hallway towards your room. "Uh, I have to do some homecoming shopping."

6:30 p.m.  Half an hour before the dance.

You paced back and forth in your room thinking about what your vision had told you. Why hadn't your dad told you about your mom's abilities? "Peter is going to lose someone tonight."  What did that even mean? You looked over at your clock and saw that it was almost time to go. You walked over to the mirror and saw your reflection and for the first time in a while you felt pretty. You looked beautiful, you were wearing a black dress that was halfway up your thigh and your hair was curled to perfection, it sat elegantly across your shoulder. There was a knock at your door. You opened it and Peter was standing there with a bright smile laid across his lips. He looked hot honestly, and you felt your heart skip a beat. 

"Hey babe." He joked, grinning.

"Hey...baby?" You responded in a questioning matter, making him laugh. You really loved it when he laughed, the way his eyes shined and his face brightened. 

"You..look r-really nice." He nervously stuttered.

"Thanks." You said to him blushing. 

For the whole time that you were at the dance you felt like you had no worries. Like you weren't in any danger like you where just a normal teenager with a crush, but time flies it what they say and before you knew it you where at home and saying goodbye to Peter and going to bed. But the moment you lied down the memory of your vision clouded your mind. About an hour had passed since you were laying in bed when you received a call.

"Hello?" You asked into the phone.

"y/n.." It was Peter, and upon hearing his voice you knew he was crying.

"Peter? What's wrong?" You asked shooting straight up in your bed.

"It's May..she's been..s-stabbed." He cried out. "She lost so much blood."

"Peter where are you now?" You asked him.

"at the hospital." He sniffled out. "The doctors said she's in a coma because of  the b-blood...and I'm just scared. I can't lose her y/n." 

And that's when a voice rang in your head, the same voice from before. 

 "Peter is going to lose someone tonight. He's gonna need you when he doesn't have her."