T W E N T Y T H R E E

Question of the chapter: What's your favorite Netflix show? If you don't watch Netflix what's your favorite marvel show? My favorite netflix show is Daredevil

When y/n woke up she was in Tony's lab. She looked around the room confused, she had been in this exact position only hours ago. Hours ago. She gasped, dropping the object she had been holding. She didn't even pick it up, she just turned around and within seconds she was in the Avenger's kitchen. Just as she got there she saw Peter. He had a confused expression molded into his face similar to the one y/n had.

"oh my god." y/n gasped, which got Peter's attention. He looked up, beginning to smile. "You're okay!" y/n shouted running to Peter and embraced him. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms tightly around her too, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck. "Stephen must've reversed time." She laughed relieved.

Peter pulled back and kissed her deeply before hugging her even tighter than the first time. "The last thing I remember is trying to breath." He told her pulling back again, this time to place a kiss on her forehead.

"You didn't listen." Y/n told him, looking into his brown eyes, "you didn't listen and then I-"

"I'm sorry." Peter choked out, "I wanted to help. I thought I could." Y/n nodded, trying to hold back tears. "I'm sorry." Peter said again.
"I know." Y/n told him, wiping a tear from her face before smiling, "Peter you're too good for this world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me that you could have reversed time and brought back everyone else, but didn't?" Quill asked. If this was a cartoon there'd be steam coming from his ears.
Stephen shook his head, "It's not that simple, why do you people not understand that?"
"It seems simple if you reversed time twice." Quill argued, which others agreed with.
"You're acting like this is impossible to comprehend." Stephen tried again, "I don't want to reverse time again because we still don't know how to stop Thanos. Bringing everyone else back can result in their death in a different way. So until I figure out how to prevent EVERYONE from death, I'm not reversing time again."
"But we know what can kill Thanos, the infinity stones!" Y/n budded in annoyed with all the arguments that seemed to never end.
Peter was sitting next to her on a stool with his head resting on his arms, he felt guilty in a way, for being alive while others weren't quite as fortunate. "We don't know how to get them without dying though." He pointed out, shifting his gaze to y/n. "We need a plan."
"We had a plan!" Rocket yelled, "you people keep changing your minds on what to do! Why can't we just shoot the grape up?"
"He's not a grape, he's an alien." Draco corrected, this lead to rocket making annoyed groans in frustration.
"I am groot." The teenage plant said, pointing a finger in the air.
Quill groaned, "we know he's not actually a grape, Groot."
"What if we blow him up?" Scott asked, eating chips from a bag.
Hope looked at him in disbelief, "how do you have an appetite right now?" Scott just shrugged before reaching in the bag for more.
"Let's eat lunch." Sam suggested, "then continue planning."
"We aren't even planning." Tony sassed, "you're all just arguing."
"We are all supposed to be a team." T'challa stayed, "a team works together and makes wise decisions, we are doing neither."
"Well its time to think of something." Y/n said looking around the room, "if we don't do anything soon the world will be die."
"But either way we probably die too." Hope added, glancing at Scott.
"Is it better to save the world or ourselves?" Rocket asked, "because we could probably leave."
Everyone looked at him shocked that this thought could even be a thought. When no one said anything rocket added, "because obviously we aren't all gonna make it out. Are you willing to kill yourselves?"
"Yes." Steve answered, "I'm ready to die if it means I'm doing what's right. We beat Thanos. Weather it means we live or not."
"One thing though." Tony said standing from his seat. He looked straight at Peter and y/n before pointing at them and saying, "if it gets to the point where the teams going down, they are leaving."
"What do you mean?" Peter asked him perking his head back up.
"I'm not letting you kids die." Tony told him, "so if we start losing you and y/n are getting the hell away from this place."