T H R E E

Aww look at his small face! I'm so sorry for not updating I just forgot. Plus sorry for a really bad chapter.

Almost a month had passed since your crash on Earth. Although it felt like Ten months since you've seen your dad. A month since you've talked to him. And it stung. You missed him so much, but the worst part was that you couldn't fix your ship and no one would help you get back home, they said that it would be "too hard to accomplish." You sat on your bed thinking about everything. This was just so hard, plus you began getting feelings for Peter your only friend around your age. And tomorrow was your birthday and you would spend it without your dad or any of the guardians.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" You heard someone yell next to you, waking you from your sleep.
"WHAT THE F- oh hi Peter."
"Hi." He responded. "Happy birthday." He said quieter. holding out a wrapped box and a balloon to you.
"Thanks." You said smiling. "Wait how long have you been in here?" You asked.
"Um..like an hour.." he said, blushing.
"An hour?" He nodded his head. "What were you doing?" You asked.
"Waiting for you to wake up, but I got impatient so I woke you up. Now are you going to open your present already?" He asked.
"Oh yeah." You said, begging to unwrap the small box. It was a small star necklace. You smiled to yourself as you examined it.
"Thanks Pete."
"Sure..um, I thought you'd like it since it's a star, and um stars are in space...so uh.. your family is in space so...it can be like a reminder?"
You looked up, trying not to cry by remembering the distance between you and your dad. "Thank you." You half whispered, smiling.
"Yeah, well we could sit here or you could get ready and I'll show you some cool places to celebrate your birthday." Said Peter, getting up.
"I only have these pj's though. I've been here for like a month and I've been too busy to go shopping" you said.
"Oh, did I forget something?" Asked Peter grabbing a bag from the floor, which contained more wrapped boxes.
"These are from the whole team." (If you don't like the clothes pretend it's something else 🙂)

" (If you don't like the clothes pretend it's something else 🙂)

"Oh my god, are you serious?" You asked, shocked.
"Yeah, put something else on so we can go."
"What's an iPhone?" You asked.
"I'll explain it later, get ready."
And with that said Peter left, closing the door behind him. You decided to put on (which ever outfit) and brush the tangles out of your hair with a hairbrush that Wanda let you borrow.
Then you walked out to meet Peter.

"This is amazing!" You said, taking another bite of pizza.
"Yeah?" Asked Peter, smiling at your reaction.
"In space we don't have this stuff." You said, taking another bite.
"Well that's only the first thing, have you ever had froyo?" He asked still smiling.
"No, what is that?" You asked.
"It's frozen yogurt, come on there's one on the next block." He said grabbing your hand and pulling out of the door.