N I N E

R.I.P. Yondu!

"Dad!" You whispered to yourself. He was sitting in one of the ambulances while a guy was stitching up his arm and it appeared that they were arguing.

"No sir, I'm sorry but we can't just let you and your friends walk out. You literally just crashed out of the sky! Your aliens, no offence."

"You don't understand, my daughters here! I need to find her!" He argued.

"I'm sorry." The medic said. "It's just that the government will eat me alive if I let you go."

"They would eat you?" Asked Drax, leaning on the ambulance.

"No, It's ju-"

"I am groot!"

"I know it is horrible!" Said Rocket, patting Groot's back. "But he ain't serious."

"Dad, guys!" You shouted to them, running up to them excitedly. Peter (Quill) turned his head at the sound of your voice and as soon as he saw you he jumped off of the ambulance, he however had no need to run since you had just got there.

"Y/N!" he exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug as if he was afraid of letting go. Tears slid down your cheeks, wetting your galaxy patterned dress that Peter (Parker) had gotten you for your birthday. "I didn't think I'd see you again! I thought we'd be separated forever!" You cried into his shoulder.

"We'll never lose each other, babygirl." your father whispered, pulling out of the hug to look at you. "You've gotten taller." He smiled, hugging you again.

"How'd you get here?" You asked, not pulling away.

"EHEHEM, Quill I get she's your daughter and all but we're still existent." Said Rocket gesturing to him, Rocket and Groot.

You smiled and hugged Drax and Groot. "I missed you guys so much!" You said then turned to Rocket. "I guess you're not a huger?" You asked.

"I guess I can make an acceptation." He said awkwardly. You smiled and bent down to hug him. "Aww" said Gamora walking over.

"Just this one time!" Rocket shouted annoyed.

"So where have you been this whole time?" Asked your dad, putting his arm around you to protect you from the chilly air.

"Well, that's a long story." You said to him. "I'll tell you but first you need to meet someone." You said turning your head. "Hey, Tony!" You yelled across the park.

"Who's Tony?" Asked your dad looking confused.

"He is a superhero, known as Ironman. I have a bunch of superhero friends now, all of which you'll soon meet."

The Helicarrier landed in the Avenger's tower, where the team was waiting. You took your phone out of your pocket to check the time and saw that you had received text messages from Peter.

Hey where did u go to?

where did mr. stark take u?

what happened?

i'll just wait for u in ur room.

babe im bored.

do u mind me calling u babe?

if u don't like it, it's fine.

does babe make u feel uncomfortable?

where are you?

are u reading these?

did i do something wrong?

heyyy were did mr. stark take you?

never mind happy just texted me.

omg happy texted me! i thought he hated me.

im asking him how his day went.

ok, it says he read it but he didnt answer.

btw im still waiting for u.

"Oh Peter." You said smiling.

"What's that?" asked Rocket starring at your phone amazed.

"Its a phone." you answered.

"Thats a phone? Wow they've really changed!" said Quill, sounding impressed.

"Who's 'my little spiderboy?'" Asked Gamora looking down at your phone, curiously.

"Oh..um. That's uh..he's uh a friend." You said your face heating up. "Anyway uh. Lets go show you my room. I got an ipod and you need to see it dad! It's got all of your favorite songs." You said excitedly. "I listen to it every night because it reminds me of you." You said leading him down the hall. "Wait? Were did everyone else go?" You asked realizingthat your dad was the only one following you.
"Tony's showing them around." Responded your dad.
"Oh ok well here we are. I present to you my current room." You said swinging your room door open. You stepped inside just as Peter stood up.
"Hey babe." Said Peter "I mean Y/n!" He corrected, his face turning as red as his spidey suit.
"Hello, you need to chill with the texts." You said giggling. "Oh and babes fine." You said, whispering the last part so your dad wouldn't hear.

" You said, whispering the last part so your dad wouldn't hear

"And who are you?"

"I'm Peter, y/n's friend

"I'm Peter, y/n's friend."

A smile spread across peters face, highlighting the beauty of his face, which you hadn't realized he possessed until this moment, which was ruined when someone cleared their throat. You turned around to see your dad throwing Peter a glare.
"And who are you?" He asked, jumping into protective father mode.
Peter shifted uncomfortably in his stance before nervously choking out "I'm Peter, y/n's friend."
"Friend?" Asked Quill uncertain.
"Y-yes." Responded Peter, his palms sweating from nervousness.
"Good, let's keep it that way."
The room then got awkwardly quiet. "Well, uh. My iPods right over there dad, I'll show you."