I just... [Link x Reader]

Link stumbled back as a great force was hit on his shield, getting back into place, the Darknut did the same. Link with a wounded arm, bloody nose and a cut in his face above his brow. The knight however, not a scratch. Link lunged at the knight again and again, but the same response happened over and over again, shield block or sword block.

Your P.O.V.~

He's not bad, for a boy that is. The only reason why you fight is because of him. You knew his look from the old Hylian writings your master has shown you...

Fashback~

"Now young ones, you see this picture of a man, dressed in green?" Asked the teacher. The whole class nodded, he smiled and pointed to you. "You, what's your name?" You look up.

"My name is _____, master..." you say as you grin. He grins back.

"I bet you can beat some boys, want Rick and _____ to fight, infront of the class." You smile and stand up, Rick already up there. You knew he was the strongest male, so you went all you could on him. You line up and the teacher yells 'go!' And you both go at it.

A few mins later, he had a broken nose, broken arm and a few toes bent the wrong way, you however, not a scratch. Everyone backed up, mostly the guys. A few years later, you learned to fight in armor and fight with a huge sword.

End flashback

You swing your sword and he jumps behind, you with fast reflexes, turn and kick him away, sending him to the wall, leaving cracks, you smirked. He coughs and gets up, and continues. "Just die already!" You yell, sense the helmet was on, your voice got deeper. He laughed.

"The hero of time does NOT give up!" And he runs in front of you, you ready to attack. You swing your sword down, you gasped from him finally dodging it, and out of nowhere, he jumped in front of you, hitting the back of your helmet, causing it to fly off your head, you fall to one knee.

Links P.O.V.~

Finally! A hit, I turn to see the Knight, knowing it would still fight, but the Knight lands on a knee. I gasp...as the helmet was knocked off, flowing (h/c) landed on its back. The Knight got up and turned... that's when I went in shock.

Your P.O.V.~

'Damn!' You yell in your mind, as your (h/c) flowed out. You got up and turned around showing your face to him, he gasped and his mouth hit the floor. You roll your eyes and walk to him, ready to fight again, but he stops everything.

"Y-y-your a......." he was at loss of words, he dropped the blade, causing you to stop approaching him, he pointed a finger at you.

"What? A girl? A women? A knight?" You ask, placing the sword on your back and throwing your shield across the room. "Just cause I am a darknut, don't mean I ain't a girl.." you smirked, causing him to hyperventilat and fall to the floor. You walked up to him, confused look on your face looking down. "You okay?"

"I-I-I-I-....." was his reply, you hold out a hand to help him up. He takes it and you pull him up fast.

"_____" you say, holding out a hand to greet him. He slowly takes it.

"L-Link." He said blushing a bit, after letting go of your hand, he picks up his stuff and walks to you. "W-why are you being kind? I-I thought knights weren't nice...." you smile.

"Because, I am a girl, your lucky" you wink at him and walk away.

"Hey, _____..." you look back and stop. "Will I ever see you again?" He asked. You smirked.

"Maybe, we'll see..." was the last thing you said before you walked off.