Drunk cuddles? [Link x Reader]

You were sat in your room, on your bed, clutching a pillow close to you. You had pulled your knees up to your chest in an attempt to get comfortable but it wasn't working.

You needed Link.

Link was out however. He said he needed to 'run some errands and say hello to Zelda' and that he would be back by nightfall.

It was a little past nightfall now, however. You were feeling a little worried.

That worry drained away when you heard someone open the door and then half-slam it shut.

"(Naaaaaame...)" You heard a voice slur.

"Uh oh." You said, face-palming. He stumbled into the room, his dirty blonde bangs a mess which you always found adorable. He was drunk.

"I missed yoooouuuu." He slurred with a smile.

"I missed you too." You said with a slight smirk. You had never seen him drunk before, so it was kinda funny.

"What happened?" You asked him, sitting up and folding your arms.

"I met some of my--*hic*--frieends from the town, sooooooo I had some drinks..." He landed face-first onto the bed.

"I came home early cause I missed you." He said with a smile.

You smiled back at him. "Let's get you to sleep."

You gave him two glasses of water, and helped him get undressed and into his pajamas, which was a pair of black boxer shorts. He jumped into bed like a child. He then held him arms out.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked with a pout.

You sighed and chuckled. Usually you acted like this, but now he was drunk, and he was acting entirely different.

When you changed into your pajamas - a simple white shirt with shorts like his - you slipped under the covers with him. He immediately kissed you.

"You are so pretty (Name)!" He said with a childish laugh.

You couldn't help but laugh with him. He has wrapped his strong arms tightly around your waist and was laughing bubbly into your neck, which he nuzzled.

He started attacking your neck with butterfly kisses, which made you hum peacefully.

You really needed to get him drunk from now on. Especially when you needed a cuddle.