Hangover (Drunk cuddles part 2) [Link x Reader]

Link woke up with a terrible headache and a feeling of restlessness. His blonde hair was a tangled mess over his eyes, and he felt extremely sick. He tried to sit up but his head felt like a brick. Brushing his hair out of his eyes with his fingers, his eyes widened when he realized he was in the same bed as someone.

"What did I do?" He thought worriedly. He gently poked the back of the person, and they stirred and turned to face him. He relaxed slightly when he realized it was only you. But he was still quite shocked at the fact that you were sharing a bed. You two are a couple, but you don't share a bed. Yet.

He started prodding your soft cheeks gently. "(Name)..." He muttered. You stirred a bit, and finally woke, giggling.

"Stop poking my cheeks, that tickles!" You said, grabbing his hand and lowering it. You giggled some more when you realized he was frowning, looked tired and pale and was starring to get bags under his eyes.

"What happened last night? When I got back? All I remember is going for some drinks with some old friends and the journey home." He said, glancing at your lips halfway through talking and then looking back up at your eyes. He was pushing back every urge he had to kiss you. Besides, his head was aching at every small movement.

"Nothing much. You just wanted to cuddle and kissed me a few times." You said with a gentle smile.

He sighed slightly. "Okay. So, we didn't...you know..."

Your face flushed red. "N-no! Of course not!"

He sighed again. "Good. Because if we did, I want to remember it." He said with a cocky smirk.

Your face flushed an even darker color if possible. "Even when you're hungover you're still act a cheeky little kid, don't you?"

He smirked slightly. "Of course. Not even a bit of alcohol can change that."

You giggled, and leaned forward to kiss him. He took the advantage to slide his hand up your shirt, making you gasp and his tongue slip into your mouth. His hand kept moving up slowly, his thumb massaging your stomach slowly, making you sigh. His hand stopped moving just below your bra, making you whine and him smirk. His head was aching but he could care less about the pain right now. You gently bit on his lower lip, making him growl slightly. You placed your hands on his bare chest, digging your nails in slowly but gently, he was already in enough pain. He moaned slightly before moving his hand up even further under your shirt, and started gently massaging your breast, making you moan and him smirk again. Things were going great and it was starting to get more and more heated until-

Link suddenly pulled away from your mouth, wincing in pain.
"My head feels like it's gonna split." He said, moving his hand out of your shirt and rubbing it against his forehead, making you sigh.

"Aww. I was starting to enjoy that." You sighed.

"Don't worry. Once I get over this hangover, we're gonna continue where we left off." He smirked, making you blush and giggle.

He winced again. "It feels like a heavy one too. You're gonna have to wait a few days." He muttered, making you pout.

~~~~~~Extended ending~~~~~~~

3 days later:

You were sitting in your main room of your house, sewing some new clothes for yourself when you heard the door to his bedroom open and you saw him walk out.

"I finally don't feel like I'm gonna throw up. It's so on now."

And with that, he picked you up bridal style before walking you to his room and shutting the door. It was a great night, let's just leave it at that.