L E T T E R

[edited] A/N: I came back to reread this. I felt quite embarrassed to see how cringey this is. I'll die if I get exposed some day. ._. as an author, I'll advised you to skip to the next chapter. I won't be responsible if you die from cringe-attack.

_____________________

dear seonho

Seonho-ah, you're an amazing person. Ever since I've taken interest in you, My days have been a whole lot brighter. Your encouragements for the other trainees make me feel all warm up inside. Your loves for them are very priceless. Your smile? they are one of the most blessed thing I've ever seen.

it has been a whole week. A week since you've got eliminated from produce 101. A week since your journey on produce 101 ended. Seonho-ah, you've worked hard. You come a long way across all those obstacles despite your lacking skills. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I can't do anything to help you achieve your dream. I'm sorry that I can't be there in-person to cheer you on your journey toward your dream. I'm sorry I can't vote for you because I'm an international fan. I'm sorry that you had to pretent to be happy after being eliminated. I'm sorry that you need to conceal your sadness with a smile. I'm sorry that all I've ever did was watching on a computer screen. 

You did a splendid job. all your efforts, all your sweats, all those tears, all those time you spend practicing, all those day you stayed up late practicing, those truly deserve an applause. As a fan, I promise to continue rooting for you, for seonho, for the idol you, for your debut, for every choices you make. I'll be there. I'll believe in you.

Seonho, you deserve all the loves and supports in the world.