W A R D R O B E

I'm currently on my way walking toward who-knows-where. Why? boredom. There's nothing to do at home except listening to mum nagging my brother. And my internet server suddenly broke down which left me questioning the meaning of my own life.

10 minutes later, I'm standing in front of IKEA. Since I'm already here, I might as well go in and waste my time in there. Beside, I like sniffing the smell of new furniture. that's all. Nothing's weird. Or maybe I'll get myself something to eat.

"Taming high school kids is impossible. All they ever did was snogging and other stupid stuffs. I'm betting my left hand that 89% of them don't even know what a book is."

"Some of them even lost their manners. Tsk. I don't even know where the future is leading us."

Two familiar voices can be heard. I tried to sneakily stole a glance at the source of those voices and whip my head back before I get caught. "Oh crap! It's mrs. Yoon and mrs. Jung. What are they even doing here?" I panicked at the thought of greeting them outside of the school. Let's just say I'm not really on the best term with them right now.

Looks like they're coming my way. I quickly look around trying to find a place to hide. "Let's see erm... Table, chairs, oranges and a wardrobe," I thought to myself, "I'll just squeeze myself into that wardrobe."

I don't know how long I've been hiding in there. I'm just hoping they would go away. But it just seems like they've grown roots after all those conversations.

I was starting to drift off when someone opened the wardrobe's door.

"Ohh. Hi there Y/N :)."

___________
[A/N]: stay tuned for the second part of this imagine.
Please vote and comment. ^^