G H O S T

You: I can't believe you manipulated me into watching horror movie.

Seonho: It was fun. :D

You: guess who can't sleep rn.

You: ME

You: ==

Seonho: At least I'm here with you. Imagine what might happened if you're all alone and can't fall asleep.

Seonho: shadowy figures lurking around the kitchen...

Seonho: sounds like someone is walking but everyone is already sleep.

Seonho: weird guy with broken bones limping toward you as his blood keeps dripping.

Seonho: opening your eyes just to discover another pair of eyes staring right at you from the ceiling.

Seonho: scratching noises.

Seonho: dogs howling.

You:

Seonho: I wasn't talking crap

Seonho: I wasn't talking crap. Those stuffs actually happened in real life.

Seonho: One time a guy got so frightened after seeing a ghost, he got sick and died after a couple of weeks.

You: I don't believe you.

Seonho: believe me or not it's your choice. But I'm just telling you true facts. I read it on the newspaper.

You: As if. You've never read newspaper. I'm not fooled by that.

Seonho: ...

You: caught in a lie~

Seonho: whatever. Just don't call me if you cry after encountering a ghost or any other spooky things.

Seonho: Or maybe you suddenly want to pee in the middle of night and then BAAM! A girl in white with long hair twisting her head back to look at you.

Seonho: imagine what would happen if her eyeballs fall right of the sockets.

Seonho: Or maybe she crawls around like sungwook hyung.

You: I really need to sleep right now.

You: And you're just making the situation worse.

Seonho: I just want you to stay up late with me.

Seonho: I can come to your house and make you some hot chocolate.

You: At this time? Of course not. Mum would probably get suspicious of us.

Seonho: story telling?

You: No. You're just gonna tell more ghost stories.

You: I'm gonna try to sleep now.

Seonho: okay. But make sure you don't step on someone's hand by accident after waking up.

You:

Seonho: Make sure to check everything around you first before making a move

Seonho: Make sure to check everything around you first before making a move. But don't check too closely. There might be a headless murderer in your room.

You:

 Seonho: I'm only trying to help

You: you ain't helping.

You: BYE. (Stop telling me weird/creepy stuffs :') ).

Seonho: okay, good night. Do dream of me.

You: I said STOP TELLING ME WEIRD AND CREEPY STUFFS.

Seonho: That wasn't-wait-...

Seonho: =_=
______________________
...