A P O L O G I Z E

B R E A K   T I M E

"Y/N-ah! give me that book." Someone called out to me. I looked  down to see eunsoo waving her hands like crazy on the ground floor. 

"You mean this?" I held out my book letting it hangs around in the air.

"yeah, that."

"okay." And I let it go.

"No, Wait! not like that."

THUD 

"Oww. Who did that?" A guy's voice grunted, clearly annoyed by the fact that my book accidentally landed on his head. oh! And did I mention that it was a hard-covered one? It must have hurt. 

I was still debating whether to apologize or pretend that it wasn't my fault when eunsoo ran up to me. "What are you doing? You need to go and apologize to him right now" she commanded, pulling me along with her. "Come on, He's at the nurse's office."

N U R S E ' S   O F F I C E

I stepped into the nurse's place expecting to face a pissed guy. Instead I found seonho sitting on the bed with his back facing me. I may or may not have had a teeny tiny bit of a crush on him. I walked toward him slowly hoping he won't turn around. Time to act normal.

"Ohh. It's you." I exclaimed, looking at seonho who is currently holding an ice pack on his forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Maybe. Probably." He murmured, "Why are you here anyways?"

"Er... I came to apologized for that accident. But not in here" I whispered, "The nurse is looking at me. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Let's go to the school's playground."

"ha. okay." he chuckled.

T H E   P L A Y G R O U N D

"So-erm I was the one who threw the book at you. Well not actually throwing, I let it fall down." I struggled to apologize, "er-I'm sorry, I guess."

"It's okay. The book left a tiny scratch but I'm totally fine."

"Here," I handed him a bar of chocolate and banana milk, "apology gift."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"There is one thing that you can do," He grinned cheekily, "A kiss would totally cure it."

"He's going crazy." I thought to myself. Let's pretend to be deaf and observe my surrounding.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" seonho interrupted my daydream, "A sick person is speaking here!"

"I'm sorry. What?"

"I said your kiss would  help." He smiled and tapped his cheek.

I looked away while blushing madly. I certainly can't kiss him, Can I? Instead I kissed my thumb and pressed it on his cheek. 

"yahhhhhhhhh~ That's not how you do it." seonho complained, shaking his shoulder back and forth clearly disappointed. He scoot closer to me. And in one quick motion he pecked my cheek.

"Repeat after me. Or should I demonstrate it again?" 

_._._._._

I might not be able to update this book as often as I used to for the next 2 weeks or so. please bear with me. ><

Do vote and comment. <3