T H I N G

"Y/N-ah, Can we get back together? Please?"

"No, Absolutely not. Why would I ever get back with a douchbag like you?" I rolled my eyes. I've already rejected him twice this week. But, for some reasons, He still has the courage to come back.

Samuel got caught going on a date with a girl red-handed last week. We broke up on spot since I don't really have any reasons to hold on to a relationship with that kind of guys.

"That date was just a one-timing thing, okay? Look, I even got you your favorite chocolate. How could you rejected your loving boyfriend like this?" He continued to plead.

"Can't you just fuck off?" Someone tapped my shoulder lightly. I turned back to see seonho, looking slightly annoyed.

"Who are you?" Samuel questioned.

"I'm only the most handsome guy in the whole universe." He said while putting on a sunglasses for a dramatic measure. "Anyway, As you can see Y/N-ie here doesn't want you anymore. So while we're being nice, please GTFO juseyo."

"I'm not going anywhere until I get the thing I wanted."

"I am NOT a thing."

"Oh, yes. Yes, you are. But darling, You're my thing." Seonho said, smirking.

I shut up after he called me "darling".

Me= an object.

"Look here, Y/N's clingy ex. If you can read, I'm pretty sure you can tell that my name is written on her back."

I reached out my hand to feel my back. There was a stick note on back. Seonho must've sticked it on when he tapped my shoulder.

"Since she's obviously my property, I'm gonna take her somewhere else now. Don't mind me. Bye~"

Why am I letting him drag me around? ==

We were in front of the school's gate when he suddenly stopped.

"Hey, Can you lend me 5 bucks?"

"Sorry, what?"

"5 bucks. F-I-V-E five."

"You did all that so you could ask me to lend you money?"

"Uhh, yes?"

"Ridiculous"

" I saved you from that guy. The least thing you can do right now is lending me the money I need. Hurry up, I don't want to missed the bus" he demanded.

"I have no money."

*silence*

_._._._._
Pardon me. I have no idea what I'm doing right now. I just wanted to update this book.
._.