Will you start it with me? ( Ming X Kit )

sexyming : p'kitkat

kittykitkat : what?

sexyming : why are you ignoring me since yesterday? did i do something wrong to you?

kittykitkat : what are you talking about? i'm not ignoring you, i'm being like usual

sexyming : no you're not

kittykitkat : yes i am

sexyming : come on p' , why are you ignoring me like this? what do you want me to do so you're not mad at me again?

kittykitkat : you will do everything?

sexyming : yeah, if that's can make you not mad at me again. so, what do you want me to do?

kittykitkat : will you stop flirting with everyone? for me?

sexyming : er....p' kit....

kittykitkat : let me ask you something, did you ever love someone for real? not just for having sex?

sexyming : p'kit i do have someone that i really love from the bottom of my heart, but sadly that person doesn't love me like i did. we have been together for 5 years, but when we are in our 3rd years, she started to act so different to me. she never text, call me first like when we are in our first and second years. and than i found out that she cheated on me with my bestfriend for about 2 years.

sexyming : after i found out that she cheated on me, i started drinking, smoking, and even have one night stand  with everygirl that i met at the bar. i'm just afraid for loving someone, i'm scared that they will cheated on me again like my ex girlfriend.

kittykitkat : ming....i never know that you have such terrible love story, i feel sorry for you.

sexyming : it's okay p' you don't have to

kittykitkat : but ming, will you ever again try to open your heart for somebody?

sexyming : i'm not sure for now if you ask me will i open my heart again for someone.

sexyming : but if i have to start to loving someone again, i want someone who understand me and always stay with me. and i already know someone who can give me the answer why i should open my heart again.

kittykitkat : who is it ming? did i know her?

sexyming : it's you p'kitkat, you are the one who gave me the answer why i should start to love someone again. you made me know that i still have hope, you made me know how to felt to be in love again, and you are the one who told me to forget about the past and start thinking about the future.

Kittykitkat : ming......

sexyming : p'kit would you like to start it with me? and help me forget about the past? i know you love me p' because if you don't i wouldn't have felt it and i can tell it from your words and your action to me. so, will you?

kittykitkat : yes ming >< , let's start it together na~ and let me help you to forget about the past and start thinking about the future

Sexyming : really?! thank you so much p'!! i that you are the one who can help me to forget everything p'kitkat ❤️

kittykitkat : let's try together na? don't be sad again if i'm ignoring you 5555

sexyming : au p' why are you still so mean to me 😩

kittykitkat : 5555 khor tod khor tod, i'm just kidding ai ming~ love you~ 😘

sexyming : 😤😤😠😠

kittykitkat : au, are sulking at me right now? er just sulking until you get bored na? i have to go to the class. bye~ bye~

sexyming : au p'kit! this is how you treat your boyfriend?? so mean. but i still love you 😘❤️

sexyming : ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

kittykitkat : ai ming! stop texting me! i'm studying right now

sexyming : studying how to become ming's wife?

kittykitkat : you crazy! stop texting me!

sexyming : no, until you say back that you love me

kittykitkat : no! i won't say it again!

sexyming : i won't stop texting you then 😏

Kittykitkat : geez, i love you too ming

sexyming : where is the emoji? say it again with an emoji

Kittykitkat : no! i hate emoji!😑

sexyming : well, you have to because i love using so much emoji. say it or i won't stop texting you

kittykitkat : i love you ming ❤️❤️😘😘😘

kittykitkat : thats! now, stop texting me! i want to study you jerk 😑

sexyming : but you love this jerk 😉 😘

kittykitkat : 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑