Sleep, Eat, and Staring at you ( Ming X Kit )

Ming was staring at me while i'm eating my lunch in the cafetaria, i felt so embarrased yet uncomfortable because Ming has been staring at me since we arrived here. i tried to eat my lunch and pretend that Ming wasn't in front of me.

but i failed, because he was smiling like an idiot while looking at me, he doesn't even touch his lunch because he's too busy staring at me. I hit his head with a spoon so he would stop staring at me and start eating his lunch.

" ai Ming! stop staring at me and eat your lunch! " i yelled at Ming

do you want to know what kind of reaction he gave to me? he still staring at me and smiling even more like an idiot

" You look so cute p when you eat "

that's the first words that came out from his mouth since we arrived at the cafetaria. and we have been here since 12 and now the clockwise showed at 1 in the afternoon so he has been staring at me for like 1 hour non stop. but when he said that to me i can felt that my face was really hot, i can bet my face looks like a tomato right now.

" Ming eat your lunch quickly or i will leave you here alone "

after he heard what i said, he start to eat his lunch. thank god i can finally eat without someone staring at me. luckly there was none in the cafetaria right now so they wouldn't know what Ming did to me.

" P'Kit do you want to know what is my favorite things to do in my life? " Said Ming suddenly, i rolled my eyes.

" what? "

" first, i like to sleep "

geez, everyone loves to sleep too you stupid ming! who doesn't ?!

" second, i like to eat "

duh, food is my bae. you don't have to ask that because everyone loves to eat!

" and the last but the most favorite things to do is...."

" what ? " asked me as i ate the last spoon of my lunch

" Staring at you "

i choke as i heard that words came out from Ming lips, Ming gave me a glass of water with a big smile on his face. i quickly drank the water that he gave to me while i staring at him with wide eyes. why does he ate his lunch like nothing was happened?

This kid ate peacefully while I almost died from choking because of his words.