Camping ( part two )

the next day

at PhaYo's Room

" p'pha! p'pha! wake up! wake up! we're gonna be late! wake up p' ! " yelled Yo in Pha's ear

" 5 minutes again yo " Pha murmured and turned his body

" p'pha! wake up! we're gonna be la- "

before wayo finish his sentence Pha pulled him back to bed and hug him tightly " you're noisy, let me sleep for five more minutes and then i'll take a bath "

wayo felt his cheek heat up a little " p' ~ wake up na? " said wayo places his hand on his boyfriend cheek

Pha opened his eyes and looked up at wayo " hm, okay okay but give me my morning kiss first " said Pha pointing at his lips

wayo face turned into bright red " p'pha hurry! "

Pha shakes his head " morning kiss or no more camping "

wayo leans his face closer to Pha, and kiss his lips " there, now go take a shower "

Pha smiled widely, he kiss Wayo cheek before he takes his towel and then take a bath. wayo only shook his head looking at his boyfriend weird behavior, but he still loves him btw.

at ForthBeam's Room

Forth was staring at Beam who still fall asleep with huge smile in his face, he loves to see his boyfriend face when he fall asleep. His face look so cute and look like an angel. his lovely eyes, his red plump lips, and his chubby cheeks, Forth are so obsessed with those.

Beam opened his eyes slowly and blinked. he stretched his body, when he was about to get up from the corner of his eye he finds that Forth were looking at him with huge smile in his face, Beam frowned.

" good morning my love " said Forth smiled softly at beam

" forth? what the hell are you doing here? " Beam asked as he yawned

" au Beam my love, you're the one who asked me to sleep over in your room. remember that today we will going to camping?  " Said Forth raised his eyebrows.

Beam rolled his eyes " ah you're right i forgot about that, wait for me then i'll go take a quick shower first and then you can take a bath " Said Beam as he grab his towel and prepared for take a bath.

" Beam "

Beam turned his body " what? "

" Why don't we take a bath together? " asked Forth

Beam face flushing red but quickly he change it so Forth can't see his blushed face " ai bah! i don't want to take a bath together with you! "

Before he got to the bathroom door, Forth already picked him up in his arm and went inside the bathroom together. Beam had an annoyed look on his face but you can see there was a slight flush on his cheeks.

" ai Forth! go take a shower by yourself!!! "

at MingKit's Room

Kit finally finished packing up his stuff and his boyfriend's, he let out small sigh and look at the clock. it's already 08.15 he only have 30 minutes more to get ready before he late going to camping. so he decide to take a shower, because he really felt grubby and sticky. after about a fifty minutes, he finished taking a shower and came out from the bathroom with clean and fresh body.