I Hate You but I Love You || MingKit

" AI MINGKWAN! DON'T TOUCH MY PENCIL CASE! "

" AI BAH! DON'T OPEN MY BAG YOU STUPID! "

" AI MINGKWAN! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT BOTHERING ME! "

" MINGKWAN! "

" MINGKWAN! "

" MINGKWAN! "

" AI MINGKWAN DECHAPANYA!!!!! " yelled Kit in anger, he is so mad to his junior right now.

This time Mingkwan annoys his senior by hanging his uniform on the flagpole while he was in Gym class. if Mingkwan hanging his uniform on the flagpole then what will he wear for the next subject? and fuck about the teachers that will teaching the next subject, everyones know that Mrs. Natthida will be so mad if one of his student wearing a gym uniform in her class. fuck you ai ming!

" give me back my uniform right now or i will kill you ai ming! " said Kit

" nope, dont wanna. you can take it by yourself Kitkat. you're tall enough for taking your uniform from up there, right? " Said Ming while drinking his americano.

Kit cursing on Ming in his mind, why the hell did he know this person is exist in highschool?

" oh thankyou so much mr. Mingkwan Dechapanya, but are you stupid or what? you know that i'm not tall enough to grab my uniform?! MY LEGS ARE SHORT AND I'M NOT TALL! SO I CAN'T REACH IT YOU JERK " Kit's screams were heard all over the school and thats made Beam, one of his classmate. ran out from the class and went over his best friend.

" ai Kit, whats wrong with you? your scream were heard all over the school you know that? " asked Beam

Kit's finger pointing at his uniform that hanging on the flagpole, Beam eyes got Widen.

" oh my god kit! why the hell that your uniform hanging in like that on the flagpole?! "

" ai Beam, as you see this is because your stupid cousin! HE HANGING IN MY UNIFORM ON THE FLAGPOLE LIKE THAT!  HE TOLD ME TO GET IT BY MYSELF AND HE KNOW THAT I'M NOT TALL ENOUGH TO GET IT HY MYSELF AI BEAM!!!! "

" then how about Mrs. Natthida ai Kit? you know that she really hate if there is one of her student that wearing Gym shirt on her class? " said Beam

" yeah i know that Beam, but that jerk doesn't want to give back my uniform! AI BAH GIVE ME BACK MY UNIFORM! " yelled Kit again, but Ming only staring at him while drinking his americano again.

Kit went over Ming and took his americano " ai bah! give me back my uniform! do you want me getting scold by her?! "

" that's your problem not mine, give me back my americano! " Said Ming, trying to take his americano back But Kit throws it in the trashcan.

" au Kitkat! Why did you throw my ice americano ?!"

" au ai Ming, why did you hanging my uniform on the flagpole?! "

" don't copying me! you have to buy me a new ice americano! "

" No ice americano before you give me back my uniform! " Said Kit

" never, just take it by yourself. i can buy a new americano by myself, enjoy your class with Mrs.Natthida Kitkat~ " Said Ming leaving Kit alone.