Worried || ForthBeam

Forth looking at his phone worriedly, his boyfriend doesn't text him back or even answer his call since 3 days ago. he don't know what the fuck is wrong with his boyfriend, did his boyfriend cheating behind him? no no, Forth knows that his boyfriend wouldn't do that stupid thing. Forth already called Kit and Pha, he also already asked a whole medical student where the fuc is his boyfriend but no one know where the hell is his boyfriend.

Forth tried to call Beam once again, he hopes beam would pick up his call right now.

srrkk

" h-hello? "

that's him! that's his boyfriend voice! he pick up the call this time after Forth trying to call him for like 200 times or more maybe? Forth doesn't even know how many times did he already call Beam.

" thank god, finally you pick up my call babe! where are you? why you doesn't replied my messages? or even my calls? you know i'm worried to death just because of you! " Said Forth rising his voice a little

" i-i'm s-sorry Forth, i-i'm just confused right now "

Forth let out a sigh, he were mad at him but he don't know everytime he mad at Beam when he heard his boyfriend soft voice or see his angelic face his mad was gone, it's like he never can't be mad at him.

" did you have a problem sweetheart? why don't you tell me if you have a problem? i'm your boyfriend Beam, you can tell me everything " said Forth softly

" it's okay ai forth, it's just....i don't know how to tell you about this problem Forth..."

" what do you mean Beam? why are you so afraid to tell me your problem hm? "

" okay i'm gonna tell you my problem but can i ask you something first? "

Forth frowned " sure, what is it beam? "

" what do you think about if a guy can have a baby?"

Forth laugh a little " you're so funny beam, of course everyone can have a baby right? even a grandfather and grandmother can have a baby too! "

" no...that's not what i mean forth "

" then what do you mean babe? " asked forth. his boyfriend are so weird, what's wrong with him?

" i mean if a guy can pregnant, what do you think about them? did you believe it? "

" well, at first i don't believe it if a guy can get pregnant but when i seen it with my own eyes that your friend, ai Kit. get pregnant from Ming then now i'm believe if a guy can get pregnant that's a miracle from god, so i think it's fine if some guy can get pregnant " Said Forth

why the hell his boyfriend asked him this question? what is wrong with him? really, his boyfriend making him more panic after he asked him this stupid question, well maybe its not.

" r-really forth? you don't think that's w-weird right?"

Forth frowned again " of course not baby, why you asked me about this question? and where the hell are you right now? tell me i will pick you up and don't you dare to lying again because i know that you're not in your house "

" i-i'm in h-hospital forth..."

WHAT? HOSPITAL? HIS BOYFRIEND IN HOSPITAL?

who has dared to hurt his boyfriend? who the hell is the person that bravely hurt Jaturaphum Jamornkun boyfriend?! that person will be dead tomorrow

" you are in hospital? are you okay babe? did someone hurt you? tell me who is the person who dared to hurt my boyfriend? tell me beam i will beat him up tomorrow! now tell forth which hospital are you right now hm? " said forth in panic, he hide his anger for not to looking for the person and beat him up until he's death

" i-i'm at....r-ramkhamhaeng hospital..."

wait a minute, ramkhamhaeng hospital? isn't that hospital for pregnant person?

" Ramkhamhaeng hospital? what are you doing there Beam? did your sister get pregnant? or you accompany Kit for Monthly Check? "

wait....don't say that...

" no...i-i'm pregnant forth hiks.."

Forth's mind is blank right now, he can't thinking anything when he hears what his boyfriend is talking about, his boyfriend ... is pregnant...

" since when? "

" since t-two weeks ago forth...hiks "

" why.."

" f-forth..? "

" Why Beam..."

" f-forth? "

" why...WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT BEAM? WHY? WHAT AM I TO YOU BEAM? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND "

" i-its okay f-forth hiks if you d-don't want this child, i-i can do an abortion tomorrow hiks hiks i-i will booking for an a-abortion session for tomorrow hiks hiks "

that sound...that crying sound...came out from the person that he love the most, and he's crying because of him...he made his Beam crying...

you're stupid Forth! your boyfriend is pregnant right now, and you made him crying! nice. you are dead forth, you are such a jerk.

" wait for me Beam, i will be there in short of minutes "

" n-no forth you don't have to come here, let me ask them for the abortion session i know you don't want this child forth, its okay. probably right now you think that i am weird right? haha.."

Forth really hate that laugh, that doesn't like how usually Beam laugh. and that's not funny at all. he know his boyfriend is broken right now, he know that. and he is such a jerk for not being on his side when he was like this.

" can't i see my own child beam? i want to see our child " Said forth with smile on his face

" w-what? don't you want me to abortion this child forth? i-i thought you don't want this child.."

" who said that i don't want that child? of course i want it beam, it just i am so disappointed with you when you don't tell me that you are pregnant with my child Beam "

" r-really Forth? "

" yes darling " said forth with huge smile on his face, he is so happy that he will become a dad in 9 month. he promise that he will be a good father and husband for them.

" y-you want to accompany me for pregnant check forth? "

" sure babe, i will be there in 20 wait for me na? i will be there as fast as i can, i really want to see my first child " Said forth happily, he can feel that Beam also feel happy like him, and he must be smiling and blushing right there.

" t-then i will wait for you here, can you come quick? because it's already patient number 8 and i got number 11 so you must be here quick "

" khrub phom mr. Beam jamornkun " said forth giggling

" ai bah! just come here quick! "

" hahaha, khub my wife~ "

" ai forth!! "