Tease || MingKit

" hey, p'kitkat~ " Said Ming to Kit who focus reading his novel.

" what? " Said Kit without looking at Ming, he still focus reading his book.

" Remember whe - "

" No "

Ming Pouting his lips " P'Kit i'm not finish yet! "

" shut up Ming, i'm reading my book. can't you just do something more useful? and not disturbing me reading my book? " Said Kit, he only glanced at his boyfriend and continue reading his book.

" P'Kit look at me, stop reading your book "

Kit rolled his eyes " what do you want ai Ming? why don't you let me reading my book peacefully? "

" what kind of book that you read until you ignore me like that p'? "

" not your business, go away. if you're not going i will leave to Beam's room and continue my reading on Beam's room " Said Kit, he close his book and get up from his bed.

when he was about to leave his bed, Ming pulled his arms and put him on his bed. Now, Kit position is under Ming. we can see that our grumpy Kitkat cheeks are flushing red right now, Kit tried not to look at his boyfriend eyes.

" P'Kit, look at me "

" w-what do you want ai ming?! "

Ming smirk at his boyfriend, he loves to see when his p'kit were blushing like that " I want... "

Kit's face even more blushing red when Ming leans his face closer to him. Really, Ming really loves to see when his boyfriend face are blushing like this. he looks even more cuter.

" w-what are you doing ? "

" You "

Kit grab a pillow beside him and throws it to his boyfriend " ai bah!! go away from me! "

Ming laughing so hard at his boyfriend " look at your face p', your face were so red when i leans my face closer to you. is it because i'm to handsome p' ? that's why you blushing like that? " Said Ming raised his eyebrows

Kit went to his boyfriend and hit his head with a pillow " Handsome my ass! "

" your ass is pretty p' they are so soft and plump " teased Ming

" stop that pervert mind ai Ming! "

" i'm serious p' ! your ass are the most perfect thing that i ever touch and seen " Said Ming

" whatever! "

" au p' your face even more cuter when you blushing like that, especially if i'm the one who made you blushing like that " Said Ming teased his boyfriend again.

" stop teasing me ai bah!! "

Kit went outside and slam the door, Ming chuckled at his grumpy blushing boyfriend. Once again i told you that Ming really loves to teased his boyfriend.

" P'Kit wait for me i'm kidding, but it's serious that your ass is pretty P'! " Said Ming

Ming left his room and follow Kit to Beam's room