Part * Four

"I-I.." Jimin stuttered as the boys sunk down onto the beds, still huddled in blankets as Hoseok hugged Yoongi, sobbing slightly into the crook of his neck as Yoongi placed a reassuring hand on Hoseok's back.

"Who's the murderer?" Jungkook asked as tears stung the corners of his eyes, Jimin just looking at him as Jimin shook his head and shrugged.
"They don't know. We have to go down there tomorrow at ten, to assist in the investigation." Jungkook nodded weakly as Jin brought Jungkook into a meek hug, Jungkook crying into his hyung's shoulder.

"Guys! Guys!" Taehyung screamed as he pointed out the window. When Jimin turned his head, there was nothing there, and Yoongi glared at Taehyung, who's mouth was wide in shock. "She was there! I saw her! She was bloody, and, and-"

Yoongi cut Taehyung off by telling everyone to try and get some sleep, because tomorrow would be one hell of a day.

***

"Oppa, I love you

But you don't see me.

It's like I'm invisible to you

What have I done wrong

To deserve this from you?"

Her eyes were pouring blood, gushes and gushes as she cupped her face and laughed maniacally. She tossed a few limbs here and there. I tried to move, but when I looked down I realised I was tied to this chair.
She kept mumbling that poem that she made as she chopped away at the intact bodies, cutting the legs and arms off as blood splattered everywhere, onto my jacket.

"Why? Why did you kill them?!"

I found myself screaming at her as she lunged at me with a knife, stopping inches before my face as she straddled me.

"It was all for you, oppa. I love you. Now you're mine."

I tried to look away but I was frozen in place as she began to cut at my collarbone. It stung. She pulled back and before I knew it-

"Jimin-ah, Jimin-ah!" Hoseok shook Jimin's shoulders as the younger stirred, opening his eyes gradually, beads of cold sweat running down his forehead. "Hoseok-hyung... I had a horrible dream!" Jimin exclaimed as he hugged Hoseok.

"Really? Tell the members all about it later on the way to the police station. For now wash up. Breakfast is waiting for us." Hoseok said as he left the room, closing the door silently behind him.

Jimin saw the digital clock on his bedside table flash 8:48am as he got out of bed, sliding the bathroom door open as he washed up, looking at his jacket in the mirror. There was some splotches of red stuff on it, but Jimin remembered he had ketchup and sprayed it all over himself last night at dinner, by accident.

He took the jacket off, revealing the black sleeveless he wore beneath. He checked the time again and the day, confirming it was Saturday before he walked out of the room, met by a table full of plates, and food.

"Jimin-ah, I made your favourite! Kimchi fried rice." Jin exclaimed excitedly as he picked up the chopsticks from the table. Everyone did the same as Jimin sat down, picking up his own chopsticks as everyone dug into the rice.

"Do you think they'd let us see her body?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin almost puked up the rice he was chewing, covering his mouth as he coughed.

"Do you really want to see a mutilated, limbless body without eyes?" Yoongi asked as everyone nodded.

"She was my girlfriend. If you won't see, then I will."

"They might not even let you see." Jimin mumbled as he thought about his dream. The girl in his dream had an uncanny resemblance to Hoseok, the way she laughed and smiled. Though it was evilly, the resemblance was there.

"About.. Hana," Jimin said as they exited their house, to see a van in the garage. Hoseok gestured for him to ask away after they were comfortably seated, with Jin driving.

"Does Hana ever tell you what she likes? Like, who's her crush or... her favourite food and stuff like that?" Jimin asked Hoseok, in an attempt to dig into Hana's personal life so he could rule out any possibilities of that being a vision.

"Yeah... she did tell me once she liked you, but that was a really long time ago. Besides, she's so innocent. She's my baby sister." Hoseok replied.

"I had a dream, about her being obsessed with me, and that she was the serial killer.

I'm thinking it might've been a vision."