Part * Five

"GREAT, you're here. Mr. Park," the female officer shook Jimin's hand as they entered the police station, the officer putting a lanyard over each of their necks. The card at the end of the lanyard stated VIP Visitors, Yoongi looking down at it, mesmerised as Jimin registered himself at the receptionist.

"I'm so excited to see what gouged out eyeballs look like." Namjoon mentioned sarcastically as they turned the corner to be met by a door, with a metal sign on it; Autopsy Room.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he male officer, who introduced himself as "Officer Chan" twisted the doorknob and revealed a completely white room. No blood, no eyeballs. Officer Chan went over to what looked like a fridge, and opened it.

The first thing Jimin smelt was a putrid smell. Like a rotting, decomposing body. "Identify Mina Kim, if this is her." Officer Chan mumbled as he pulled the tray out.

It was a mangled mess, dried blood everywhere and only torn fabrics of what used to be denim shorts, and a white tank top. It was coated in dirt and blood as Jungkook gagged, Yoongi turned away and Namjoon made puking sounds. "Oh my god." Jin mumbled as they took in the sight.

Jagged bones stuck out of the wounds on her thighs, where it had been cleanly chopped. "She died of blood loss, mainly after her eyes were gouged and her limbs were torn off." Officer Chan explained as the boys stood rooted to the ground.

Her eye sockets were empty, the eyeballs nowhere to be seen, and the limbs were still missing. Jimin nodded as Officer Chan continued to explain the time of death, cause of death and the suspects.

"We questioned people that are close to her, like her best friend Jung Hana. Hana told us that she didn't see Mina after they split ways, at about 8pm." Officer Chan said as they exited the room, Yoongi sighing as Jungkook continued to gag.

"Yes.." Jimin was full of shock, unable to do anything or even gag at the sight that they just saw. Jin didn't say a word after they left the autopsy room and instead just stood there trying to get Hoseok to stop crying, and Taehyung to stop gagging.

"She isn't a prime suspect, and the prime suspect now, you may be surprised to hear this, is the warehouse owner."

"What would he want with Mina?"

"He and Mina's family have had some past dispute, and he threatened to kill her in a brutal way, we're thinking he really did it."

"Does that explain the Jimin will be Mine on the arm?"

"No, and we suspect some other person could've written that after Mina died."

***

"JESUS, this is getting really complicated." Hoseok said as they headed out of the station, preparing to head to some classy restaurant for lunch.

"I have no appetite anymore," Jungkook mumbled as they crossed the street and met the store face of a restaurant named Rosette. "I don't think I can eat."

Jimin asked for a table for seven anyways, the boys following behind as Jin went to get some water for them, as it was labelled Self Service. "Personally, I think this whole warehouse owner shit is just... some bullshit." Yoongi said as he bit on the side of his index finger unconsciously, in deep thought.

"Yeah! Just because the warehouse owner had some argument with her, I bet he wouldn't be so stupid... as-as to kill her." Hoseok stuttered as Namjoon sighed, laying his head on the table groaning.

"This is annoying." Namjoon whispered.

***

"EXCUSE me, have you seen my sister today?" Hoseok asked as they came face-to-face with the counsellor of the school, whom Hana visited regularly.

"Jung Hana? No. She didn't stop by today." The counsellor said as Hoseok frowned. The rest of the boys had gone back home already, Hoseok coming back to the school counsellor after dinner.

"Oh, thanks." Hoseok mumbled as the counsellor nodded, turning her head back to the computer screen. Hoseok turned and opened the glass door to reveal a cold, dry night. He street lamp on the street gleamed a yellowish orange colour, flickering weakly as Hoseok walked beneath.

Hoseok zipped his fleece jacket as the night wind swirled around him, fishing his mobile phone out from his jeans pocket and calling Hana.

"Yeoboseyeo?"

"Hana, the counsellor told me you didn't see her today. Where were you?"

"Oh! I forgot! Sorry! My teacher told me to tutor another student in my strong point, Math, also his weak point. Sorry about that."

"Oh, in that case it's alright. Goodnight, sis. I'm going back with the boys tonight, so take care."

"Okay! You too."

Hoseok dropped the call as he sighed, looking up at the crescent moon as he strolled along the pavement, eventually getting to the front of the boys' shared house. He pushed the key into the keyhole and turned.

"Hoseok-hyung! You're back," Jimin said as Hoseok opened the door, greeted by five boys sitting on the sofa. Yoongi was asleep and Namjoon was half awake, Jin walking out of the kitchen holding piping hot hot cocoa.

"I called Hana. She said she was tutoring some other student," Hoseok explained after being asked. "Counsellor told me she didn't attend the session."

Hoseok took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, Hoseok-hyung. She'll be fine."