Part * Six

"Oppa, I love you."

She straddled me, who was still tied to the chair with chains and handcuffs. I felt the cut on my jaw sting as she dragged the knife across it.

"I don't love you. Get off me!"

I screamed as I thrusted, throwing her off of my body. She looked furious. Fuming. On fire. She stared up at me with jet black eyeballs. I shut my eyes tightly and waited for her to inflict some kind of attack. It never came.

"Oppa.. no matter how much you hurt me, I will never hurt you. I know it may seem like I'm a bad girl, but I promise I'll be good for you."

She whispered as she lay her head on my chest, kneeling on the ground as I breathed in and out, tugging lightly at the chains that bound my wrists.

"You've already hurt me."

I mumbled as she looked up. Her eyes were full of tears now as she stood up, staring down at me as I looked on the ground. I hated her for what she did. She killed so many people.

"You won't be with me?!"

She shouted. I shook my head as she kicked my chest, knocking the breath out of me as the chair toppled to he ground. I hit my head and it hurt, it pierced like daggers.

"Well, once I get rid of your friends, you'll have to give into me!"

I remember passing out, waking in the same room still bound to the same chair. Except it was upright now, instead of on the floor.

"Your friend?"

I heard a voice from the doorway as I craned my neck. She went in front of me, dragging a guy by his forearm as he tried to break away. He was bound by his wrists and biceps, so he couldn't move.

"Kookie! Don't hurt him you monster!"

"I've already killed all your friends. He's the last one alive. Watch him die."

She stabbed Jungkook in the neck as he toppled over, blood gushing from his open wound as I just stared, mouth ajar as she laughed, cupping her hands on her face as blood dripped down her forehead.

***

"JIMIN! Jimin!" Jungkook shook his shoulders frantically as the man coughed and jerked up, covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. The older just breathed heavier and began to crawl out of his bed, Jungkook just staring as Jimin wordlessly exited the room.

That's weird. Did he have a bad dream? Jungkook thought as he peeked out the door, meeting the eyes of a confused Namjoon sitting at the dining table with a bowl of milky cereal, Jungkook just shrugging.

"I think he had a nightmare. He's always like that when he just had a horrible nightmare." Jin piped up as he flipped the pancakes on the frying pan, the rest of the members filing in from their rooms after washing up.

Jimin came out of the bathroom with a wet face and no shirt, continuously brushing his own hair with his fingers as he sat beside Yoongi and lay his head on the table. "What's wrong, Jimin-ah?" Jin asked as he came over with two plates of pancakes, setting it down in front of Jimin and Jungkook.

"Sorry, Jin-hyung. I'm just.. not feeling myself today." Jimin replied, his voice meek as he poked at the pancakes with the fork, rubbing the butter in on the top while pouring syrup with the free hand.

"No, it's alright. We all have our down days."

"Yeah, but what happened Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked up slowly, frowning before looking back down. He cut into his pancakes and silently stuck the piece into his mouth.

"If you don't want to say, don't." Jin suddenly said as Yoongi nodded, patting Jimin's back as he stuffed another piece of pancake into his mouth. Jimin shook his head as put down his fork, Jin sitting by his pancakes and beginning to cut them. Everyone was silent, nobody was talking.

"Well, I had a nightmare last night, about... this girl. She looked familiar but... I couldn't think of who she was," he started as he looked around the guys.

"She killed you, all of you! I was so scared, I was, I was horrified!" Jimin bursted as Yoongi put a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him down, Jimin taking another deep breath as Jin's mouth opened a little.

"Well, it may have been a vision. If you see the girl you saw in your dreams, she may have been Mina's killer. Remember the 'Jimin is Mine' mark on her arm?"

Namjoon said as the rest nodded, Jimin just stuffing more pancake into his mouth.

"Jimin, keep an eye out. Inform Jin and me of her features and hair colour, and Jungkook and Hoseok will be on watch-dog duty, Yoongi can take care of Jimin for the now, okay? Taehyung, you make sure to keep your eye on any girls that may have had a dispute with Mina before, or any girl that may be obsessed with Jimin." Namjoon explained.

"Aye-eye, captain!" Everyone said in unison while saluting, only Jimin stuffing pancake in his mouth as all he did was nod.