Part * Nine

"JIMIN, are you alright?" Jin asked the younger as he picked at the scrambled eggs and bacon on the plate wearily. Jimin was always off, ever since the murders started, and his dreams. They always threw him off, everyday, without fail.

"Yes, I'm fine, hyung." Jimin replied, setting down his fork. The gravy from the sausages reminded him of his dream. The gore, the blood in his dreams. The baked beans were just a turn off.

"It's your dreams again isn't it?" Jin mumbled as the other boys walked into the dining room with messy hair and the hem of their shorts a little crinkled from sleep. "Go see a doctor, if you really need to." Jin suggested as he put a reassuring hand on the younger's shoulder.

"I.. probably will. It's really been affecting me lately.." Jimin said as he bit his lower lip, Namjoon sitting opposite him and immediately shoving egg into his mouth.

"Want me to accompany you? I have time this afternoon, and there's a therapist right across the street." Jungkook piped as he came out of the kitchen holding three glasses of orange juice. He set them on the table in front of himself, Taehyung and Yoongi as they sat.

"Thanks Kookie." Jimin said weakly as he rubbed his temples.

***

"JIMIN, what have you watched or seen recently to cause such dreams?" The therapist, a psychologist that was female and had a greying head of hair that was up to her shoulders and wearing a white doctor's robe, asked.

"Nothing that I remember.." Jimin replied, looking up from the marble table to meet her violet eye contacts as she shifted in her seat, gaze never leaving Jimin's face.

"Maybe, it's the recent murders. Or, someone giving you uncomfortable vibes you may not notice. Have you seen anyone that looks like the protagonist or antagonist in your dreams in reality? Anywhere?"

"Actually... yes."

The psychologist gestured for him to continue as Jimin just shifted around unconsciously and awkwardly.

"I was going to tell my friends," Jimin started.

"But.. it would hurt one of them. I suspect that my dreams... my dreams are connected to reality. Something's wrong with me," Jimin said as the psychologist looked into his eyes, trying to see through whatever was going on in his mind.

"I dreamt that my classmate, killed her best friend because of me, and that day in the newspaper... her best friend was found dead."

The psychologist looked at him with eyes full of worry, her eyes growing in size slightly while shivering a little.

"Just a.. coincidence?" She stuttered as the door creaked open.

"Hour's over, let's go home hyung." Jungkook said from behind the door as Jimin stood up and waved goodbye to the psychologist, who just weakly waved back while smiling awkwardly and nodding, typing something into the database after Jimin left.

That boy is special. He knows exactly what my daughter does. He must... leave this world immediately. For fear that my daughter will be caught.

***

"HONESTLY, Hana! Clean up after yourself!" The dark haired woman screamed up the staircase as she heard a door click open. The table was messy and covered in bits and pieces of rice everywhere.

"Okay, okay eomma!" Hana screamed as her bare feet thumped against the wooden stairs. She grabbed a dirty cloth and brushed the rice grains into her palm before washing her hands with lemonade scented hand soap.

"Thank you," the older woman said while running fingers through her hair.

Hana ran up the stairs and darted into her room swiftly, grabbing the empty jar and picking up the brooch delicately and dropping it in. The brooch was of a rose. Her latest victim. I mean, she liked Jimin. She was bound to die.

The safety pin stuck to the other side of the brooch was coated in blood, the blood of her enemy.

She put the jar beneath her bed and opened her wardrobe. Mina's royal blue dress. Her first ever killing, besides her own biological sister, of course.

"Hana! Hana!" Judie, an American-Korean that had just found her long lost biological sister, Hana, shouted. "Yeah?!" Hana shouted back.

"Play with me!" Also, Judie was only five when she unfortunately was killed. Hana was seven.

"No. I'm studying." Hana said as Judie walked into the room that Hana was seated in, flipping worksheets and papers.

"Please?"

"No! Shut up!"

"Pretty please!"

"NO!"

Unconsciously, Hana grabbed her scissors and stuck it into Judie's head. Realising the reality, she let go, screamed and jumped out the window, landing on the soft grass and running away.

She never came back.

Basically, Hoseok is not her biological brother but her adoptive parents got Hoseok to think that because he was eight at the time.

Judie is dead, but you'll probably see more of her in the times to come.

THANK YOU READERS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! IT REALLY PUSHES ME TO KEEP WRITING! Thank you!!

- Dak0t4 🦋