Part * Seven

"WHO'S your crush?" Rosa asked softly, wriggling her eyebrows as Hana looked up slowly. Hana stared at her, and she stared back. The class hadn't started yet, the professor had yet to walk in for the day.

"Nobody. You?" Hana asked as she returned to writing down some notes for the day's class. "Park Jimin. He's so cute."

Hana felt something burn up inside her as Rosa said those words. She was good friends with Hana and they had known each other since middle school.

"Yeah," Hana nodded slowly as she dragged out the word, looking over Rosa's sharp features and jawline. The professor strode in quietly, set down his books and tapped the whiteboard with his marker. "Everyone, pay attention."

Rosa sat beside Hana in class, next to the window. The professor explained the assignment to be completed, and it sounded fairly simple.
"You like Jimin?" Hana whispered to Rosa softly.

"Yes. He's so dreamy!"

"Did you hear about Mina's death? Didn't someone obsessed with Jimin kill her?" Hana asked, hoping to be able to frame Rosa for her own crime.

"Yeah, but I'd never. I'm not so obsessed. But he's really dreamy. I'd totally date him if he ever talked to me," Rosa said. "Ah I've never seen anyone more beautiful."

***

"NEVER seen someone more beautiful, huh? Jimin is mine. He always will be.." Hana mumbled as she scribbled down notes. She wrote some algebra equations before throwing down her pen. She couldn't stop thinking about what Rosa said. It was dangerous. Hana would have to get rid of her.

It'd be bad if Jimin fell for her, not only for Rosa herself but for Jimin too. Jimin would be trapped in Rosa's trap. Rosa is a bad person.. Hana thought as she pulled open the drawer, revealing Mina's ombre blue butterfly hairpin, kept in an empty cookie jar.

Hana opened it and caressed the wings, the dried blood feeling stiff and hard against her fingers. "Sorry you had to go so painfully. I had no other choice. You were talking to Jimin." Hana mumbled, looking to the poster on her wall.

She placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek, straightening out the paper on the wall and caressing his hair. "Jimin, you will understand me, right?"

"I do everything for you, Jimin." Hana whispered as she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hana, it's me, eomma."

"Yes, eomma?"

"Time to take your medication."

Hana opened the door to reveal her mother, with features like her and the same nose shape as Hoseok. She had a oval pill in her hand and a glass of water.

Hana took the pill and water, placing the pill on the tongue, taking a gulp of the water while swiftly brushing it under her tongue as she swallowed the water.

"Open," her mother said as Hana opened her mouth.

"Very good." Her mother said as she retrieved the now empty glass as Hana shut the door, taking the pill from under her tongue and throwing it into the bin.

***

"HANA, eomma, appa! Hoseok is home!" Hoseok shouted as he knocked on the door, looking around as the sun began to sink beneath the distant mountains.

Hana opened the door, smiling as she gestured for Hoseok to enter. Their mother immediately rushed up and hugged him as he hugged back, their dad opening his bedroom door as he waved, Hoseok waving back with a cheery smile.

"Thanks for making dinner, eomma!" Hoseok said as he sat on a chair at the dining table, staring at the delicious display of foodstuffs on the table.

"Are you hungry? Your arms have really grown. Gym does a lot, does it?" Their father patted Hoseok's biceps as Hoseok chuckled, the older man sitting beside him as their mother sat opposite, Hana taking the last seat.

"Oppa, how's the other boys?" Hana asked as Hoseok stuffed a spoonful of rice into his mouth followed by a chunk of meat.
"They're doing great. Besides Jimin. He's been having so many bad dreams lately, it's destroying him." Hoseok said, covering his mouth with his palm. It sounded muffled through the food in his mouth.

Oppa, is having bad dreams? How could this happen?! I need to pray tonight to protect him. Rosa will perish for doing this! That... that bitch.

A/N
If you haven't caught on, Hana has a psychological disorder that causes her to think that Jimin belongs to her in a sexual way.
Hana has not been taking her medicine because her beliefs are too strong. It's destroying her slowly.

She believes that Rosa is at fault for causing Jimin's bad dreams and she wants to be rid of Rosa, for both liking Jimin and "causing" his bad dreams.

~ Author-nim 🦋