Part * Thirteen

"IS he being possessed?" Hoseok asked as the six of them glanced at Jimin, who was now breathing steadily and motionlessly sleeping. Suddenly he turned to face them, but his eyes were still closed.

As the clock struck 7 his eyes fluttered open and he yawned, stretching his arms as he got up slowly, ruffling his own messy hair.

"So... was that a good night's sleep?" Jin asked.

"Yes, the best ever. I dreamt that you and the guys were all really happy. It made me happy too. I also dreamt that we went bowling." Jimin said while smiling.

"Oh... then we should do that someday. Freshen up, school's starting." Jin said as the other five walked out of the room and into the bathrooms located all over the place.

Jimin nodded as he climbed out of bed.

Unknowing to Jimin, the others gathered in the same bathroom, and began to talk about what was going on. Why did Jimin not have the connected dream that the rest shared? Did Hana have it?

"Why? Is there something that hell or heaven is trying to tell us? Why only us six..." Yoongi asked while crossing his arms.

"Not the question now. Freshen up and we'll talk in school. We can't let Jimin know."

***

"THE bus is here." Namjoon said as Jungkook looked up from his phone, a white bus with the number 7017 on the front in small font coloured white against a blue background.

Everyone piled onto the second floor of the double decker bus and sat, Jin being the only one sitting alone as the rest didn't like sitting alone. It's called the sacrifice of the older.

"Did you do your homework?" Jin asked around.

"Yeah," everyone replied.

Jin sat back down on his seat, looking out the window as he felt a suspicious presence behind him.

It was Hana, who came over to sit beside Jin.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi..." Jin replied wearily, wanting to ask about the dream but reluctant to do so.

Were the murders dreams too?

***

"I'M thinking, what if the murders were all dreams?" Jin said as Hana overtook them and rushed over to a group of girls, but Rosa wasn't among them.

"Probably not." Jungkook said.

A familiar figure rushed out of the gates to greet them, hugging Jungkook before he could even register who she was. She had striking eyes and brown hair, long brown hair. She was wearing the school uniform and a lavender scented perfume.

"Mina?" Jungkook questioned as the girl began to squeal.

"Yes, it's me! How could you not recognise me?" Mina said as she pouted, causing Jimin to look over at Hana, seeing her look over a little sad.

"Hana's crush on me wasn't a dream." Jimin commented as Hoseok nodded.

"That wasn't years ago! The dream was such a lie." Hoseok frowned.

The boys walked over to Hana, Jimin smiling to her as they entered the gate, the school bell ringing loudly in a rhythmic sound. The first bell. Jin began to quicken his pace as Jimin overtook, entering the classroom before the others even got to the top of the stairs.

Jimin set down his bag on his seat as he noticed a new girl.

Apparently, her appearance seemed to bother the others as they sat.

"Today, we have a new girl. Please introduce yourself." The professor said as Jin gulped, glancing over at his seat mate Namjoon who was chewing his cheeks worriedly.

"My name is Ji Yeon. Song Ji Yeon. I'm 16 and I have a slight obsession with collecting. Collecting... things. All kinds of things." She said.

The boys were startled.

She's... real...

Ji Yeon glanced over at the boys one by one, before prolonging her gaze on Jimin, who just smiled at her unknowingly. She smiled back, but it was devious to the six boys. To the others it was just... an innocent schoolgirl's smile.

Her appearance was exactly like the one in their dreams, but maybe it was just a coincidence. Remember when they say, when you see someone on the streets that strikes your attention you'll dream of them?

Jin frowned as he looked over at Jungkook, who was gulping water ferociously.

This is bad. Very bad.

Before Jin could break away from his gaze with Ji Yeon, he saw that she had a tattoo on her collarbone, in the shape of an eagle.

THE END!

Next book = a fluffy romance
After that will be Book2! Sorry, I needed a break from all this horror 0.0