Inactivity

Sorry about my inactivity. However, the first chapter of my new book, "Worlds Apart" is being written, re-written and edited and re-edited to prevent mistakes. However, some may still get past the editor, which is me, and please forgive me for that because I'm still human.

Anyways, "Worlds Apart" is about Yoonmin, my current favourite ship aside from Namjin and JiKook.

In the book,

Spoilers Ahead. Click out if you want surprises.

*

*

*

*

Not clicking out?

It's a lot of spoilers!!

I gave you your chance!

Here we go then

Yoongi gets into a serious car accident and knocks his head, losing his memory.

He forgets about Jimin, and the rest of the boys, and ends up getting together with another guy, pulled from the street.

The doctor says he'll regain his memory one day, but that may just take years.

Jimin pesters the Yoongi that doesn't recognise him in an attempt to make him remember, showing him music videos, THEIR music videos and having him listen to his own voice in the songs.

He slowly begins to remember, their names, their ages, their relationships with each other.

But... he doesn't remember his lovebird relationship with Jimin. That's the only thing he refused to remember. That's the only thing he didn't remember.

He eventually remembers
I swear