Foreword

(Edited 29 June 2023)

Dear wonderful readers,

Welcome to Shadow Hunter, my first ever published fanfiction. Shadow Hunter was originally posted on Fanfiction.net, but has since migrated to Wattpad and (unfortunately, much unedited) Archive of Our Own under the same title. Thank you to @kujiyongie and @CelestialWarrior123 for encouraging me to publish it on this platform. This story would not have even come to light on Wattpad without you guys.

This work was written in a period of great uncertainty in my life, when I was discovering my own passion with writing and the challenges to come in life. My writing style was horrid, as I was in the 6th grade. As of 30th April 2020, I had begun to edit the chapters of this fic, and as of 29th June 2023 I have finished it and keep looking at the piece of work that I've made. It's not perfect nor does it fit the standard of writing that I am pursuing right now, but it is still a cherished piece that always motivate me to write more. Life hasn't been forgiving still, but this story often keeps me going, reminding me of how far I could go if I just take the one big leap of faith. 

Before we proceed, here's a playlist that could help you through the story: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1iE5aL34H34dSSy4s8IBv0?si=cffa2163c25f484b 

If I were to choose a few songs which summarise this story:

___
On the Nature of Daylight - Max Richter

I Will Find You - Audiomachine

All That We Are - Audiomachine

Dawn of Faith - Eternal Eclipse

She Remembers - Max Richter

Where the Light Goes - Josh Kramer

Something Can Grow - Tony Anderson

___

Specifically, Varilerin's song would be She Remembers,

and Legolas' song would be Something Can Grow.

Now, enough of my words, and let's proceed with the story.