Nineteen - Preparation

4 months later
Mia's POV

Time had been passing by in a blur. Four months ago after I found out I was pregnant, my world felt like it was rocked. After the loss of my first baby, I just did not think I could handle being pregnant again. And don't get me wrong there were both good and bad days but mostly good. I realized that there was space in my heart to love both of my babies just as much.

Alexander had been even more loving and sweet than before. Constantly making sure I felt okay and did not need anything. It was slightly annoying that he would be extremely overprotecting but I could understand why he does it. We had been getting lots of hang up calls lately and Ethan was not caught yet. Even though police and Alex's men were after him, he somehow managed to stay close and hidden which worried me because that meant he was planning something.

I smiled as I looked around at the nursery room. I knew Alex would be arriving in a few minutes from work. He promised today we would be able to go to the store to finish buying nursery room decoration and clothes for our baby boy.

We had not picked his name yet because we had so many options we loved. Alex would be the most loving dad. I couldn't believe I was seven months pregnant now. In a few months we would have our little prince in our arms.

I heard Alex's footsteps downstairs and I couldn't help but smile widely. I wrapped my arms around his neck and that's when I realized he was a little tense.

"What is it?" I asked him feeling my heart beat a little faster.

"Hey baby, it's nothing too serious but I'm afraid we won't go shopping... it seems that Ethan was very close to our place earlier today... he managed to escape but this has been the closest he's gotten to us in a while."

I knew I had to listen to him because he was doing it for our family's safety but I could not help and feel sad. I was so excited to finally get to buy clothes for our baby.

"Don't be sad baby girl, we can still buy things online? Do you want to do that?"

Even though it wasn't the same it cheered me up specially because I knew he was trying his hardest to make me happy.

"Yes! I'll bring the laptops!"

We must have spent hours shopping online because by the end of it all we had spent quite a bit of money. I still did not like spending Alex's money but when it came to the baby I did not mind because technically it is also the baby's money.

I was so excited at everything we bought I could not wait to meet our little one.

"I already made the appointment with the newborn photographer baby" he told me and I got even more excited.

"Have you thought about which name you like the most?" I asked him and he smiled.

"You already know which names I like the most"

"But you need to narrow it down to two silly"

"Okay okay how about... Santiago Luca? Or maybe Liam Edward or Diego Sebastian? Dylan Gael?"

"I don't know I love all of them you know that" I giggled while considering which name was my favorite.

Alex wrapped his arms around me while we were sitting next to each other and I felt blessed and thankful. Even though we had a stalker trying to get to me, I felt truly happy and at peace in this moment.

Ethan's POV

I smacked the steering wheel angrily. It was almost impossible to get to her. I had to figure out a way to get her out of that place. There was no way I could set foot inside of their house with all the security people around. There was one in every corner and every time she would leave her house she had at least two. Now that she was pregnant it was even harder for me to see her outside her home. She started going out less probably because of him.

I couldn't wait any longer to finish them off. I attempted to ran my fingers through my hair but got angrier when I remembered I had to shave it off. I had to change my appearance somewhat after they plastered my face all over the place when they contacted the police.

A shadow on their window caught my attention. It looked like she had just passed by the window. Her belly looked much larger now. She must be around 6 or maybe 7 months. I sighed heavily and looked at the time. It was already 8 pm. I looked at the back of my truck which was a mess now. I had to live out of my car so that I would not be caught because everyone was now on the lookout for me.

It did not matter how long it takes. I would eventually get her back. I smiled and looked at the picture of her smiling face by my dashboard. And when I got her. That baby would disappear so Mia and I can start the family we were meant to. I knew exactly how to, I had the perfect plan, I just needed to have her out of that home for a minute and she would be mine.