Chapter 02: Another Problem

Finally, school ended. The students were rushing home as usual, some went to hang out with friends while some went to club activities. Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto were heading home as well since they had nothing to do at school while today was the baseball club day off.

   They chatted along the way to the school entrance, as Gokudera began to fantasize how his boss would show off in front of their idiot classmates, making the brunet to sweatdrop.

" This time they will see how great and awesome you are, Tenth! Perhaps they are going to kneel down too, asking for forgiveness since they have been insulting you before! " he yelled, fist punched to the air. Tsuna and Yamamoto were just smiling nervously.

  " Calm down, Gokudera-kun. Is not like they have been bullying me a lot. Furthermore, it is a training planned by Reborn, and the mission is to protect the civilians, " Tsuna reprimanded his Storm. Gokudera grinned.

  He said, proudly. " As your right hand man, of course, I will protect the Tenth from any danger! "

" Eh?! But the ones we should protect are our classmates... "

" I'll protect the Tenth only! "

" Gokudera-kun! "

Yamamoto just laughed as Tsuna was convincing the silver haired to comply with the real training. A voice suddenly distracted them.

   " Protect the Dame Tsuna? Huh! It's a waste. "

The trio turned around to see a bunch of students from the other class. One of them snickered. " I can't see what makes it worth for a class with a Dame to be chosen. Well, just because you guys are from the top class doesn't mean your class is lucky. I bet it is just a coincedence. "

  Another one added, " Dame Tsuna will bring the class to shame during the trip. I'm sure. "

" Forget about joining it already, Dame Tsuna. The class will be embarrassed by your existence in the trip. " After saying all those things, they laughed. Gokudera was going to yell something at them but Yamamoto stopped him. He then said to the group.

   " It's true that Tsuna is once a Dame. However, he has something worthy for our trust. He is much more better than you guys. "

The group looked at him and scoffed. " What? Better than us? For sure, have you lost your mind, Yamamoto? Following a loser will just drag you down as well. Or maybe you are an idiot too? Air headed people will never understand! "

" Maybe both him and Gokudera are dumber than they seem to be! Don't you remember how Yamamoto tried to attempt suicide over a broken arm? Even the arrogant genius Gokudera is following a loser around like a dog! " The mocking continued.

   They laughed heavily. In a sudden breeze, the atmosphere dropped and a scary aura ran around. Their laughs faded as soon as their eyes met a certain brunet.

Tsuna spoke in an exasperate tone. " You guys can insult me all you want, but I won't tolerate any disparagement toward my friends or family. "

  The group were stunned for a while. A glimpse of orange flashed when the brunet gazed at them. Before any bad things could happen, a familiar voice broke the situation.

" Herbivores, what are you crowding here for? I'll bi- " Before the last sentence finished, the group had already sprinted off when they recognised the voice.

    " Run! It's Hibari Kyoya of the Discipline Committee! "

As soon as they escaped, Tsuna received a wack from the prefect. The brunet whined in pain while Gokudera shouted at Hibari, " Oi, Hibari! How dare you hit the Tenth! What's your problem? "